S6 vs Allroad door blades.

quattrojames

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the difference? I know the Allroad are shiny/aluminium etc, but are they both the same size? Or are S6 ones bigger?

They are almost the same... s6 is a little sharper profile where it meets the at the door joints. Here's mine with allroad door trims- plug and play:

and S6:

Last edited:
Reactions: quattrojames and mrnice
So are the all road blades always shiny st/steel?, they look grey on the avant above (would go with grey bumpers on my SE)

Not all allroads had alloy door blades, the ones on my car are plastic ! Even the ones on my Sport allroad were plastic, only the cars that came with the "chrome" pack had alloy door blades and roof bars...
This is one with chrome pack:

This is one without:

Reactions: mrnice
Thanks Chris, looks like they're hard to tell apart unless they're side by side. I have just bought some All-road blades, chrome ones, but they won't be staying that way! Watch this space.

That Allroad looks like it has joey modded headlights, are they standard on them?

Thanks Chris, looks like they're hard to tell apart unless they're side by side. I have just bought some All-road blades, chrome ones, but they won't be staying that way! Watch this space.

That Allroad looks like it has joey modded headlights, are they standard on them?
You bought the ones that went for 49 quid ? The allroad has the dark headlights however i am not a fan of them and swapped mine to a pair of xenon headlights from a normal c5 quattro...

Ok, I'd need to see some in the flesh and see what I think.

Those blades were me yes.

They were a bargain ! The dents did put me off and i have already have grey colored ones. Good buy nonetheless...

I don't want them chrome anyway, fill and spray... :icon_thumright:

Any pictures yet James ? You might need to space the wheels out a little so they look a bit better, the allroad blades look a little out of place without the arches...

As per my thread, the blades are on, as are my 8J ET43 RS6's with 8mm spacers. I'm a bit undecided thus far, I'll try and get some pictures soon....