S7 Configurator Up

http://dcc-1.audi.de/controller?event-new-conf=1&mandant=dcc-uk-audi

Beta Configurator is available for the S7.

It’s ****** expensive given the lack of engine power, and with very limited options.

I won’t be picking up an new one, and intend to hold onto my S7 for as long as practical. :sleeping:

I was slightly perplexed looking at the power figures and then re-read your post. S6/S7 is down on power by almost 100ps - tis truly shocking. WTF is wrong with Audi. Whilst others are upping there numbers Audi have started to regress. Absolute bonkers!

Reactions: NevMan and RAF_S7
I was slightly perplexed looking at the power figures and then re-read your post. S6/S7 is down on power by almost 100ps - tis truly shocking. WTF is wrong with Audi. Whilst others are upping there numbers Audi have started to regress. Absolute bonkers!

Not only is it significantly down on power, the rest of the world are getting the RS5 petrol engine in their S6/7’s!

They have also removed the 3.o “55” petrol engine option from the A7 line up, which would have been my next in-line go to option.

I’m just baffled by what Audi are doing to their premium model lineup.

Reactions: V6_Man
glad I got my 55TFSI when I did a few months ago. Looks like this engine could become pretty rare and sought after

Reactions: Simonwhite2000
glad I got my 55TFSI when I did a few months ago. Looks like this engine could become pretty rare and sought after
Apparently in the A6 range, the 55 engine is unique to the new "Vorsprung Edition", which comes with a whole host of options no longer available in the S-Line/Black Edition, for a huge premium. Maybe the same is planned for the A7?

Not only is it significantly down on power, the rest of the world are getting the RS5 petrol engine in their S6/7’s!

They have also removed the 3.o “55” petrol engine option from the A7 line up, which would have been my next in-line go to option.

I’m just baffled by what Audi are doing to their premium model lineup.

Removed the 55 engine from the A8 too.. It now seems to be only available for the Q8. I guess this might be a pre-cursor to the launch of the e-tfsi range (see https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/audi/...phev-drivetrains-launched-for-q5-a6-a7-and-a8) but who knows.

Don't like the fact that a lot of the configuration options have gone too - you can't specify air suspension or acoustic glass anymore. In the past, you could specify a heated windscreen too (an option I'd always take!). Like others have said, glad I have my A7 55tfsi now - soon to become a rare beast...

Reactions: Simonwhite2000 and RAF_S7