Sadly selling my S4 B9 Avant

Skatman

Reaction score
The sad time has come where I am selling my S4 B9 Avant. After 4 years of loving ownership, I am selling and moving to BMW with an M340I Touring. I'd have happily stayed with Audi if it wasn't for the, frankly ridiculous, decision of changing to a diesel. Not particularly fond of the touch screen in the new style either, but I could have put up with that.

Anyway, details are all on this AutoTrader listing. Drop me a message if you'd like more photos/information.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Don’t think you should say Audi lost their mind in the post. Just stick to details. Lovely example of the car. Another time and I seriously would have been interested.

What is the BHP for the engine? Edit : 349 wow.
What was your insurance like? I know every quote is different

Reactions: Skatman
Try our site sponsor. They always looking for Audi cars

Reactions: Terminator x and Skatman
Don’t think you should say Audi lost their mind in the post. Just stick to details. Lovely example of the car. Another time and I seriously would have been interested.

What is the BHP for the engine? Edit : 349 wow.
What was your insurance like? I know every quote is different
I'm 34 and have never crashed *touches wood* have/had 3 points on my license and it's around £450 if memory serves.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Try our site sponsor. They always looking for Audi cars

Will do! Thanks for the pointer! Was hoping I could hand it over to someone in the community that would appreciate it.

Reactions: Sandra