Safe Wash Andover/Salisbury area

Thundercliffe81

Reaction score
Hey up.

I'm down south for work for a month and I'm looking for the best (accredited) detailers in the Salisbury/Andover area.

Autocleanse seem really good but I need a premises as I can't have a mobile detailer on-site at my work. Just looking for a great, reasonably priced safe wash. Car protected in Koch Chemie 1K nano coat.

Thanks for reading. Looking to book for Saturday.

Cheers.

Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Newbury to far to venture?

No not too far at all. Got time to kill. Who do you use? I'm just waiting on a form in Poole getting back to me but happy to explore!

Speak to Nick @ Detail my car (DMC)
Great guy, he might be able to fit you in for a maintenance wash. He did the coating on my current car and I will be going to see him when the new car arrives. I rate him that much I make a 160 mile round trip to visit!
I'm sure @scotty76 would also recommend him
Have a look on his FB page

Reactions: scotty76 and Thundercliffe81
Speak to Nick @ Detail my car (DMC)
Great guy, he might be able to fit you in for a maintenance wash. He did the coating on my current car and I will be going to see him when the new car arrives. I rate him that much I make a 160 mile round trip to visit!
I'm sure @scotty76 would also recommend him
Have a look on his FB page

Excellent. I appreciate this. Got a website?

Question asked/answered thanks again, I'll drop him a message now.

Reactions: Keef
Cool, hopefully he can help. And a bonus for me as I'll get to see even more sweet Daytona pics:rockwoot:

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Cool, hopefully he can help. And a bonus for me as I'll get to see even more sweet Daytona pics:rockwoot:

Long shot with short notice but fingers crossed. Poole guy busy this weekend. Sent Nick a message. Will let you know

Reactions: Keef
As @Keef says I'm more than happy to recommend DMC. Been using them for years and always good results. I'm back there this week with my wife's new Golf. I'm guessing you didn't get a spot on Saturday though as Nick is a busy boy. :)

Piccies...

My S4 thread

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Keef
I've just got my wife a 2 year old fiesta, lovely little car, tax free and only done 13k miles.
But paint has marks as been through brush carwashes. I'm tempted to get it down to Nick for some TLC
and maybe CQUK. Already dropped Nick a note about my new car and not even confirmed build yet lol.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, scotty76 and Bristle Hound
As @Keef says I'm more than happy to recommend DMC. Been using them for years and always good results. I'm back there this week with my wife's new Golf. I'm guessing you didn't get a spot on Saturday though as Nick is a busy boy. :)

Piccies...

My S4 thread

Yeah I was really hoping to get booked in but he's super busy! Not to worry. Very impressed with his work

Reactions: scotty76 and Keef