saloon interior in an avant

rob0904

Reaction score
Hi, does a saloon interior fit into an avant if the saloon rear seat is a split folding type? If so, how much would my cloth sports interior be worth?

Thanks

Rob

yes they fit as long as there both folding
no idea on what the cloth is worth

Tempted to upgrade to half leather but there out of a saloon. I guess I could just try the rears but its traveling to just test them.

Would £150 sound a lot for my interior? In good condition but drivers seat bolster is sagging.

Rob

Tempted to upgrade to half leather but there out of a saloon. I guess I could just try the rears but its traveling to just test them.

Would £150 sound a lot for my interior? In good condition but drivers seat bolster is sagging.

Rob

as above the saloon and avant fit each other
as long as there both folding split direct fit

My RS4 bucket seat interior was out of an Avant and I have a saloon, it would of been a straight forward fit for me if I didn't originally have fixed rear seats!

I hate to say but I don't think you'd get anywhere near £150 unfortunately. I saw one dude on ebay trying to sell a sport interior, listed twice and both time with no bids. His starting price was £50.

It seems everyone wants leather, and cloth just doesn't have much value at all.

Oh never mind need to get a decent amount so the misses wouldn't kill me haha

Ha! By all means try sell it, or watch a load on eBay. Perhaps look at completed listings and see what some sold for. I'm only going on the one i saw, it may have been unlucky.

you can pick a full B7 s-line up for 100 ish
i sold mine for 80 just to get rid.

cloth not leather

Yeah, I can't be bothered with leather yet, it doesn't seem a good mix with kid seats. Cloth seems a little more forgiving.

I would say full leather with kids! Its wipe clean! Just had to wrap my cloth rear seats with blankets and a plastic sheet haha 2 little boys and 4 sticky hands.

Misses wants a new kitchen and stuff :-(

Sorry to hijack the thread,,,,,, but can anyone tell me if the B7 was only made with split folding rear? as im on the hunt for a fixed rear bench and front seats for my b6?

b7 was made with both fixed and split