Saloon owners Question

Potterswheel

S3 Compact Limo
Reaction score
Question for all you saloon owners is there a trim panel in the boot underneath the parcel shelf or is it just bare paint ?

Question for all you saloon owners is there a trim panel in the boot underneath the parcel shelf or is it just bare paint ?
Barely any paint....yes...lazy barstewards them robotic spray painters lol actually you can see the mauve undercoat Audi use

Barely any paint....yes...lazy barstewards them robotic spray painters lol actually you can see the mauve undercoat Audi use

Mine is a wonderful colour beige/green in fact with all the rivets and glue it looks like part of a WW1 aeroplane !!!!!

Reactions: GGP and Jassyo06
Yeah same here, mine is just the primer. Thanks for the link above, think I may order one too!

Well after almost 2 months of waiting The trim panel finally arrived!
Rear boot soundproofing received
It was folded into 9!!!! and was quite creased.
Fortunately with all the recent hot weather I left it outside in the heat for a while and it has unfolded and become flat
Rear boot soundproofing flat
The bad news is that it does not fit my car !!!!! 2017 FL S3 saloon. so it's back to the drawing board for me.
If it looks as though it will fit your car, let me know and you can have it for what I paid complete with the fixing kit, and avoid the wait

Reactions: GGP
Looks to me like it's missing the speaker sections? Was the fit close or a mile off?

Yes, the speaker cut outs are missing, but I was prepared to go with that, the fixing points are incorrect and the basic shape does not match my car, It may be for the pre face lift or maybe the Standard A3 saloon. On my S3 the boot panels are Aluminium glued and riveted together.