Santa Pod meet

michael A

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Straight to the point is anyone up for a meet up at Santa Pod.
I'm pretty local so understand it could be a journey for some but would be really nice to meet up with some of you guys.

This weekend is the BMW show and in the Saturday it's the RWYB night special. So hopefully be some BMWs to race down strip.
I'll be down there from around 10am on Saturday morning and will be there all day until last race at 8.00
If anyone fancies coming down for a few runs or even if just to spectate.
Any interest please let me know we can arrange to meet.
Sure after all this lockdown alot of our RS machines need some cobwebs blowing off and what better than a nice day racing

Sorry Michael… it’s a 706 mile round trip for me I’m afraid. Nice idea though

Reactions: michael A
Sorry Michael… it’s a 706 mile round trip for me I’m afraid. Nice idea though
Yes totally understand, maybe we an event on somewhere in between I did go and had a great day. Managed a 12.4sec finally figured launch control out and hell does it make a difference

Reactions: SiPie
Hi Guys.
Straight to the point is anyone up for a meet up at Santa Pod.
I'm pretty local so understand it could be a journey for some but would be really nice to meet up with some of you guys.

This weekend is the BMW show and in the Saturday it's the RWYB night special. So hopefully be some BMWs to race down strip.
I'll be down there from around 10am on Saturday morning and will be there all day until last race at 8.00
If anyone fancies coming down for a few runs or even if just to spectate.
Any interest please let me know we can arrange to meet.
Sure after all this lockdown alot of our RS machines need some cobwebs blowing off and what better than a nice day racing
Hello Michael, We live just a couple of miles south of SP and have run Audi’s for years. We just px our RS4 for a C7 RS6. It would be great if any sort of a meeting could be arranged in or near SP.
Cheers, Steve and Rosanne.

Reactions: michael A
Hello Michael, We live just a couple of miles south of SP and have run Audi’s for years. We just px our RS4 for a C7 RS6. It would be great if any sort of a meeting could be arranged in or near SP.
Cheers, Steve and Rosanne.
Thanks Steve, Rosanne,
Excellent and best RS6 too with pod I'm abit last minute usually as I'm only MK I wake up and just go haha. August is the German Show which I think should be good that I'm hoping to go. I've just done last 2 weeks in a row so giving car a break now for few weeks however I often drive to Wellingborough to see a friend so happy to meet anytime with a fellow RS owner. I'm hoping to meet more fellow enthusiast and get back into the meets again. I must admit Santa Pod Saturday was fantastic felt like the old days, everyone was up for chatting and arranging meeting again. I supposed pandemic just made me realise that not enough time to not enjoy life right

Thanks Steve, Rosanne,
Excellent and best RS6 too with pod I'm abit last minute usually as I'm only MK I wake up and just go haha. August is the German Show which I think should be good that I'm hoping to go. I've just done last 2 weeks in a row so giving car a break now for few weeks however I often drive to Wellingborough to see a friend so happy to meet anytime with a fellow RS owner. I'm hoping to meet more fellow enthusiast and get back into the meets again. I must admit Santa Pod Saturday was fantastic felt like the old days, everyone was up for chatting and arranging meeting again. I supposed pandemic just made me realise that not enough time to not enjoy life right
Hi. I also live in MK and I am a regular at Santa Pod RWYB, I had a grey RS3 2020 spec which managed a best of 11.56, and a best terminal of 119 dead. I now have a RS4 which did a 11.314 and a best terminal of 121.53 mph on the 12/06/21. Only mod is a TDI tuning box. Hope to be there this Saturday 3rd July weather permitting.

Hi. I also live in MK and I am a regular at Santa Pod RWYB, I had a grey RS3 2020 spec which managed a best of 11.56, and a best terminal of 119 dead. I now have a RS4 which did a 11.314 and a best terminal of 121.53 mph on the 12/06/21. Only mod is a TDI tuning box. Hope to be there this Saturday 3rd July weather permitting.
Hey,great to see you yesterday, look forward to next time. Well done on your 11.2 also. I struggled all day although I did run again at night and although still struggled for time I smoked a lambo twice haha. I'll send a DM so next time I'm down I can drop you a message

Yes looked at this. Did it some years back when was at billing aquadrome had a great time then it moved to a field in Corby and I ain't been since. I'm wanting to do the German show the week after AITP so will have to see if can squeeze this in as I would like to go. Service due too typical that comes just in time for all the events I wanted to do