Sat Nav/Blue tooth/Android Auto Issues

mr_sport88

Reaction score
Hi,

i am having major issues with the sat nav, voice commands, bluetooth, android auto and other parts of my MMI.

i have my sat nav installed, use my blue tooth for phone music and also use android auto every time i get in my car. but all of a sudden my sat nav system is saying its not activated, blue tooth is switched off, voice dialogue is not installed and android auto is not working at all (it does work and not my phone as i use it in my own van for work)

i have attached some pictures that may explain better

has anyone ever experienced this. if so what's the remedy for fixing it.

i am also currently waiting for VCDS to be delivered to see if it shows anything.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (1).jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 132
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (2).jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 113
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (3).jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 98
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM (4).jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 103
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-02 at 9.02.37 PM.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 108
What age is the car? Assume you have already checked the Bluetooth settings in the mmi menu.?

For the phone you could try deleting it from the mmi memory and the car details from the Bluetooth devices on your phone. Then restart the mmi and go Through the procedure to connect a new phone.

What age is the car? Assume you have already checked the Bluetooth settings in the mmi menu.?

For the phone you could try deleting it from the mmi memory and the car details from the Bluetooth devices on your phone. Then restart the mmi and go Through the procedure to connect a new phone.
It's a 2016. So far I have put it back to factory setting, delete off my phone and reinstalled AA and still nothing.

What's concerning me is that its saying my bt is turned off and my nav is not active

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm just waiting on my VCDS equipment coming and I will up load the scan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Update....

I have scanned the car and nothing. I'm still stumped.

I did notice while trolling through VCDS I got into my nav part and it says the controllers are not installed.

Could they have some how removed?

Mr_Sport88

Well....car has been in at audi and the 5F (I'm sure that what they called it) component was corrupted and had to be replaced and installed again.

Took them 3 days to work it out as well Haha.

Thanks for your help guys

Mr_Sport88

I'm having similar issues, it's driving me nuts!!!

Sometimes when I turn the car off get out and shut the door could still here radio, now radio isn't working ! Also says aux is being used, its not. And a whole lot of weird stuff.

Any help would be appreciated
Well....car has been in at audi and the 5F (I'm sure that what they called it) component was corrupted and had to be replaced and installed again.

Took them 3 days to work it out as well Haha.

Thanks for your help guys

Mr_Sport88
I'm having similar issues, it's driving me nuts!!!

Sometimes when I turn the car off get out and shut the door could still here radio, now radio isn't working ! Also says aux is being used, its not. And a whole lot of weird stuff.

Any help would be appreciated

My car was still under warranty hence why I went back to Audi.

I scanned mine with my VCDS and it gave me no fault codes. The only reason i found an issue i couldn't fix my self was by playing about on it and noticed that certain drivers where not installed when they should of been - I needed another system to reinstall them which I don't have hence why I went back to audi.

Mr_Sport88

Think I'll take a side step of the B9, too many issues reported.

This is the codes I'm getting, has anyone seen these before ?

Attachments

• IMG-20210704-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210704-WA0000.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG-20210704-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210704-WA0001.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 76
I mean, buying 1 lol, allot of new Audi's imho are suffering from software issues, too many tbh.
It's not just Audi. It's all modern cars. There is more software in these cars now a days than actually basic mechanical parts Haha. If one sensor doesn't like something then the car will spit the dummy

Mr_Sport88

I love tech, software, but if they can't diagnose the issue with good software engineers, then its a big problem.