Sat Nav issues

Donnythemanny

Reaction score
Anyone search for a town on the sat nav, then see the town pop up and when you click on it, it says destination not found. The other night, this was really important to me that I found somewhere ( Castleton, near Sheffield) as my daughter was panicking in severe snow , trying to get back to the M57. I headed off to try to find her to guide her home. Luckily, she just got through before the cops closed the road ( Snake Pass, I believe).

This freakin' sat nav system has started to do this a lot . Is it a common fault ? Reluctant to go to the dealers because they'll probably make it worse . Still under warranty, though.

I found the Audi SatNav to be very hard to use, it kept deleting favorite places and was often unable to find locations ( even when you could see them on the maps ). Fortunately, Waze works very well now. The only issue is that it wont show on the dash screen, only audio and on the centre screen.

use the google from the sat nav, just click the "G" sign on the satellite navigation when you search for a address and use this instead. I find it easier to find address in UK

use the google from the sat nav, just click the "G" sign on the satellite navigation when you search for a address and use this instead. I find it easier to find address in UK
The fault is the same , Google or not.