Sat Nav Loses (some) Favourites

Reaction score
Title describes it.

I have a 2021 A4 S-Line with standard sat nav. Ever since delivery it randomly loses favourites. I cannot keep my work address for more than a couple of weeks. Others randomly disappear. Home address has survived since delivery! I only have 6 or 7 destinations stored so don't feel it's a capacity thing. It still has a destination saved from delivey day but loses places at random. I did think maybe it lost Google searched places but the first destination is a car park found on Google.

I occasionally lose everything from the memory but a reset (turning the car off, locking it, unlocking it and starting again) cures that. But this frustrating IT anomoly is confounding me.

Anyone else have this? Or do I return to the dealer?

Sounds like a software glitch, ring dealer & ask of there's an update for your system, not sure the app will advise on everything tbh, sometimes the app is a bit, well unreliable.

Thanks for the reply. I will call the Stealer tomorrow.
As you say, the app is a bit meh to say the least. I absolutely love this car, it's a huge step up from my 2017 B9 in all areas except one. The interface for users is utter cr@p. It is so complicated even the sales team can't fully fathom it. They then get 9 out of 10 customers returning to have it set up as best they can, which is still a bit clunky. Why it has to be this complex is a mystery.