Sat Nav Question

Rockall

Reaction score
When you set a destination with stopovers on the SD card Sat Nav system the side screen shows distance and arrival time at each stopover in turn. Is distance and arrival time at final destination shown anywhere? Can't find it.

Does it have Tour as the top left soft key? It's in there on the HDD nav at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it, josedebardi, thanks. When you open Navigation, before setting a route, the four corner buttons are (clockwise from top left): Memory, Route, Settings and Map. Once you set a route and the map comes up, the labels for the top two buttons (Memory and Route) disappear but, unknown to me, the buttons are still functional. So, if I press Route while the map is showing, there's a sub-menu for 'Nav Info' and, when you scroll down, there's distance and arrival time for all Stopovers and the final Destination. Result.

Just surprised that distance and arrival time for final Destination are not up front on the main screen, along with distance and arrival time for the next stopover. That's the way it is on my old, portable TomTom. Like many things on the S1, the tech seems to be previous generation.

Glad you found it.

Again on the HDD one I'm pretty sure you can chose if it shows stop over or final time on the main map. There may be the same option buried in the settings somewhere in the SD version.
The S1 is based on a platform from 2009 and is being totally replaced next year so as you say, it is previous generation tech, especially the SD nav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk