sat nav

quattrorally

Reaction score
is the stock sat nav meant to give you routes based on current traffic? in the same way Google maps or Waze does on a phone?

apparently I have MMI navigation plus.

is the stock sat nav meant to give you routes based on current traffic? in the same way Google maps or Waze does on a phone?

apparently I have MMI navigation plus.
Yeah it does, although you’ll have to have an active Audi connect license to get traffic updates etc or it won’t work.

A lot of people on here don’t seem to be a fan of the stock satnav, I think it’s pretty good on the most part I like the integration with POI’s and speed cameras. My only niggle is on some routes mine seems to ignore main roads which may be slightly longer distance wise but sends you down single track roads instead which end up taking longer overall :whistle2:

Yeah it does, although you’ll have to have an active Audi connect license to get traffic updates etc or it won’t work.

A lot of people on here don’t seem to be a fan of the stock satnav, I think it’s pretty good on the most part I like the integration with POI’s and speed cameras. My only niggle is on some routes mine seems to ignore main roads which may be slightly longer distance wise but sends you down single track roads instead which end up taking longer overall :whistle2:

how do I check if I have an Audi connect subscription?

I'm not paying anything monthly but maybe I got some free months with my used car I bought from Audi approved?

I have been able to read news on the mmi so maybe I already have it?

I'm not paying anything monthly but maybe I got some free months with my used car I bought from Audi approved?

If you’ve got the my Audi app setup it’ll tell you in there what expires and when.

There’s also a license tab somewhere on the MMI but I can’t remember how to get into it now that I’m not in the car, it’s in the menus of Audi connect somewhere.

You get 36 months Audi Connect when the car is new anyway so until 3 years old it’ll stay active

Would be interested to know you get it to show speed cameras

thx

Would be interested to know you get it to show speed cameras

thx
There used to be an in depth guide on here but I don’t think it works anymore due to Audi updating their my Audi website. I followed this guide on YouTube and it worked perfectly, on my 8V S3 and B9 S5:

Reactions: Frizzley