Satan's Child Breaths At Last....

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Some of you will know of Kevin and his car Satan's Child..Kevin has spent the last 5years building this car. To say it has been a labour of love would be an understatement. Not many drag cars are built to show standard but this one is.

For the last few months Kevin has been working towards the big day where the engine is finally started. If you have ever built a car from scratch you will know what it takes to get the last 10% finished and how easy it is just to throw some fuel in it at an early stage and just hear it fire up. In this case Kevin has made sure that the car was together before reaching the point of pressing the big red button.

I would just like to congratulate him on the amazing creation that he has made. I know that there have been many moment of despair (both for him and his friends) but the car is finally there.

At some point I will get Kevin to post the full build thread and we hope to bring you the upto date news of the car and how it runs next year as well as all the testing and shake downs. Below you will see some of the pictures from the building of this car....

Image010 003 DSC00197 DSC00688 Copy of Picture 06331122009244

Reactions: FactionOne and Sandra
Well done Kevin. An awesome achievement. Cant wait to read more on the build. :) x

Looking forward to reading some more info on this. When will it be having its first race/ run?