SAUREZ...... I like to count.....

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Reaction score
What a nutter......... Liverpool need rid of this lunatic...... Biting another player, again!
c646db8ba9d9baaafda1bb6f97ab5a30_zps6a68919b.jpg

Reactions: nbray67
Now now robbiemac.
The guy is class but my word, he loves to make waves for some unknown reason. We'd be stupid to get rid of him as there's no-one near him in the P.League at the moment that we could replace him with. LFC without Champion Lge football will not attract world class players like him so selling him is the last thing we need.
Again, he was un-playable today and scored a great goal, unfortunately, that'll be overlooked for his 'gnawing' of Ivanovic.
BR will kick his **** but will fight tooth n nail to keep him (I hope!!)

You're club's reputation and stature in world football is bigger and more important than this fella....... got to go, just my opinion.
To much baggage mate, club's better than this guy

Reactions: ESD1711
If Liverpool weren't so dependent on him he would have got the boot after the racism charge, Liverpool will want to hold onto him until they find a replacement but I reckon he will leave in summer. As for the ban, the FA have got a chance to redeem themselves after bottling it with the[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] McManaman and Aguero [/FONT][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]incidents so I am expecting lengthy ban, got 7 games when he did it at Ajax.[/FONT]

If Liverpool weren't so dependent on him he would have got the boot after the racism charge, Liverpool will want to hold onto him until they find a replacement but I reckon he will leave in summer. As for the ban, the FA have got a chance to redeem themselves after bottling it with the McManaman and Aguero incidents so I am expecting lengthy ban, got 7 games when he did it at Ajax.

As a LFC fan I hope he escapes a FA ban. Generally, when the ref has not spotted it then the FA tend not to intervene. There are loads of nasty incidents in football that go unpunished and more go unseen. As always, like every other fan out there, if it was the other team I'd want him banned.
As for the racism ban he deserved, can anyone explain to me how JT got away with a ban after racially abusing A.Ferdinand that people witnessed and was caught on camera, whereas with Suarez, it was Evra's word against his, mind boggling justice imo.

He's got no chance getting away with this due to previous incident in Holland...... prepare for the worst. To be honest this will probably be the perfect reason for Liverpool board to sell him, predict huge offers over the summer.....

Not a Liverpool fan - but he is a great footballer, shame about his attitude, it will be the "death of him" at the club IMHO

He is vile.

Surely not even the most blinkered LFC fan can try and defend him any more?!?

On a massively smaller scale, he reminds me of Lee Griffiths at Hibs up here. Despicable human being who's only saving grace is the fact he's got a bag of talent and currently at a club who would be nothing without him.

He is vile.

Surely not even the most blinkered LFC fan can try and defend him any more?!?

On a massively smaller scale, he reminds me of Lee Griffiths at Hibs up here. Despicable human being who's only saving grace is the fact he's got a bag of talent and currently at a club who would be nothing without him.

Not in his defence because what he did was undoubtedly wrong but IF any player had done any of the following un-noticed by a referee they would get away with it, raking studs down the achilles, standing on an opponent after a tackle, elbows/punches etc off the ball, all of which are as bad if not worse than biting an opponent. The damage that can be caused by any of these unseen actions is much worse than a bite in my eyes.
Ivanovic as come forward to say he doesn't want to take it any further but the FA will. ALL players should be punished retrospectively for any offence that is intended to cause an opponent injury that the Ref did not see, Suarez included. Unfortunately, as with McManaman of Wigan when he so nearly snapped the young lads leg, he got away with it scot free, which in my opinion was far, far worse an offence than what Suarez is being hung, drawn and quatered for.
Basically, punish them all or not at all.

it's bad from any angle........ waa waa waaaa.....
aa9a5c0a8301ed1ed195632b393e5f4d_zpscd39378f.jpg

Reactions: JudderMan
a great football moment......... maybe it's the number 7 that drives men crazy
5885dff44d362f06583834dc36a37962_zps8dc88b9e.jpg

As a LFC fan I hope he escapes a FA ban. Generally, when the ref has not spotted it then the FA tend not to intervene. There are loads of nasty incidents in football that go unpunished and more go unseen. As always, like every other fan out there, if it was the other team I'd want him banned.
As for the racism ban he deserved, can anyone explain to me how JT got away with a ban after racially abusing A.Ferdinand that people witnessed and was caught on camera, whereas with Suarez, it was Evra's word against his, mind boggling justice imo.

JT got a ban, 4 matches. Suarez 8 matches, probably because he admitted calling him that name over and over.

Anyway, why do we need people like this as role models? I can't imagine the hugely talented Rory McIlroy running up and biting Tiger.

Players like Suarez and JT bring the game into disrepute.

Shameful.

one man's villain is another man's hero.......
b4b4cfa02092890271b6d07a289599ee_zps29581318.jpg

Remember Keane doing Haaland and ending his career? 3 game ban for the straight red card and a 5k fine???
The comments he made afterwards where he boasted about the fact he deliberately set out to do him got him a £150k fine and a 5 game ban.
Vicious player who many still idolise, get's plenty of 'paid' t.v work too.
Keep going Luis, you'll end up like jug eared Lineker, bag a fit bird, loadsa tv work and the 'face' of Walkers crisps!!

Reactions: robbiemac
Remember Keane doing Haaland and ending his career? 3 game ban for the straight red card and a 5k fine???
The comments he made afterwards where he boasted about the fact he deliberately set out to do him got him a £150k fine and a 5 game ban.
Vicious player who many still idolise, get's plenty of 'paid' t.v work too.
Keep going Luis, you'll end up like jug eared Lineker, bag a fit bird, loadsa tv work and the 'face' of Walkers crisps!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:laugh:

Captain of United......... Anyone but him, ill advised
035fb56f3e604727b3c459d09ec84db2_zps56a16f2b.jpg

10 game ban...... yikes, a little steep.....

10 games? He is going to starve!

Reactions: robbiemac
***!!
10 game ban!! He shoulda 2 footed him, broke his leg, ended his career and got a 3 game ban!!
He woulda got less for sticking the nut on.
F.A, sort your punishment system out, you're a laughing stock!!
BTW, before anyone slates me, I'm disgusted by his behaviour but 10 games is a **** take IMO.

I think it's based on previous record etc. if you're a Liverpool fan I can understand loving the guy, Liverpool will appeal and it will probably come down to 7 games with the threat of probation period hanging over him.

South American background in particular footballers tend to have win at any cost drummed into them including cheating, diving, handball, bite, kick, punch...... he's not the first colourful character from the Americas and he won't be the last.

Sells papers and keeps people talking, no such thing as bad press? mmmmmm..... Not sure.

Here's a thought, is Andy Carol coming back to Liverpool...... West Ham pleading poverty and victims of the new financial constraints set on club's based on turnover and revenue's earned....

Hi robbie.
Nah mate. The long haired gypo is not in BR's plans at all. He's all for a slick passing game and although I think Carroll, like Crouch did for us, is good at holding up the ball and with it at his feet, BR will offload him in the summer. How much?? West Ham agreed approx £17m but were never going to be in a position to buy him IMO. They just agreed a future fee to secure the season long loan. I think that if offers come in for Luis in the £40m+ bracket (which he is worth, world class and HUNGRY for goals) then we (reluctantly) should cash in on him. We bagged Sturridge at a good price, someone along those lines would be a great addition, problem is who???

Benteke at QPR IMO would be a good fit. Suarez is actually unreplaceable, Jeko at City must be ready for a move.
I would still like to see Andy Carol make a go of it at Liverpool and prove his critics wrong.
ha ha ha ha it's not even summer and we're talking about the start of next season

Forgot about Benteke, that guy his one hell of a powerhouse, only 22yrs old as well. He'll go to a club with a Champ's League slot next season. Like you, Carroll should be given a chance at LFC now fully fit, unfortunately, he's reliant on crosses into the box from good wingers, something LFC don't possess. Downing (waste of money) can't go past a player or get a decent cross into the box. Johnson and Enrique do this more than Downing.