Facelift Saving Sat Nav Locations – A4 2020

Selwoc

Reaction score
In all my previous cars, have had the ability to save any inputted destination so that they could be used again at a later date. They could be saved, with meaningful names to a chosen category and were automatically sorted alphabetically, or they could be saved as a contact.

I know I can save as a favourite, but this just goes in to one unsorted list. The Contacts seem to be hit, or miss whether it can extract a usable address location.

I don’t know if I’m just being simple, but I can’t find anywhere in the manual that shows how to do this. Anyone able to help?

You can edit your favourites, to add person's name etc, from the online myAudi (not myAudi app) web application, second "features" tab.

Thanks Alfred54, I understand that the favourites can be edited. Unfortunately there is no way to alphabetically sort the favourites, when the list is large, it is difficult to sort through to find the one you want.

You can manually sort the list into alphabetical order on the mmi screen. Bring up the list, tap edit, then you can move each entry up or down the list. Bit laborious, but it can be done.

Reactions: Selwoc