Saw my first casualty of this years snow!!

I will be getting some as soon as i,ve sorted out my winter alloys :)

Reactions: IceHanger
I am amazed at the amount of people who do not understand the concept of winter tyres. They ar convinced that its the car thats at fault. Yet i point out that a huge number of Scandanavians drive large capacity performance rear wheel drive cars and have no isses whatsoever in conditions far far worse than ours. I have proven to disbelievers over and over just what a huge difference it makes being on the correct tyres. But again its not JUST tyres its also the driver!!!! Some folk just shouldn't be out in anything other than perfect conditions..... I have seen absolutely shocking driving standards over the past few days. Grrrr some people just grip my flamin hoop!!!!!! :sign_omg:

The difference is night and day, I dug out my company barge this morning as needed to head off site, 2wd with low rolling resistance tyres.....it's ****** awe full compared to the S3 with winters, I had a good slide in it forgetting it was the Passat for a second :keule: lol...I had to keep reminding myself "you have F all grip"

Reactions: Kelza
The difference is night and day, I dug out my company barge this morning as needed to head off site, 2wd with low rolling resistance tyres.....it's ****** awe full compared to the S3 with winters, I had a good slide in it forgetting it was the Passat for a second :keule: lol...I had to keep reminding myself "you have F all grip"

Well the stupid **** I am, I tried to reverse back onto my drive, I got the passat well and truly stuck...after much swearing, digging and pushing finalliy got it on...I'm not doing that tomorrow!
Fire up the Quattro:superman:

Reactions: alexi77
Quattro for ever, best buy i ever made.