SCAM ALERT!

S32B

Reaction score
WARNING! Be on the lookout for these two girls!

They are hanging around Sainsbury's car park in Chester. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you if you'd like your car washed, they are very convincing and very hot! Once they start washing your car one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over your car naked!!! Whilst she keeps you distracted, the other one takes your wallet and any other valuables that you have in your car. I've had mine taken on the 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th and twice yesterday.

You've been warned!

Scam

Reactions: hendrix1963, andy68, Stanningtonglen and 8 others
You got a postcode for the satnav ?

Do they use the two bucket wash method ??

Reactions: toooldforboyracing, JohnM100, Simon L and 1 other person
The one on the left definitely gets into all the cracks. I like a girl who's thorough ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Please let me know when they are working the Sussex area and i will try and catch them.

Thats a Vauxhall?
Wow, you're right. It took me half an hour but I eventually saw a car there. Not sure if it's a Vauxhall though, will have to go back and stare at it again for another 5 minutes I suppose.

Is this for real or just aimed at getting to show up some very poor sexist comments?

but it is LHD, so unlikely to be in Sainsbury car park tommorrow

Warning......

I'd like to remind you all to please take care when passing horses..........

I got stuck behind this one on Sunday for 8 hours!

Reactions: andy68, Stanningtonglen, THQuattro and 1 other person
i woulda used the whip to get things moving a bit quicker. hopefully the horse would've kept up.