Scorpion Exhaust vs Milltek for B8 S4

Anees

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am looking to order a new exhaust of my S4 avant asap since as standard its just so tame and quiet.

Now when I had my RS4 the common upgrade was a Milltek and I see with an S4 its a similar story. I have read that there are quite a few quality exhaust systems available in the USA such as AWE but I would prefer to stick to something I can easily get in the UK.

I remember reading some good stuff on rs246 about the Scorpion RS4 exhaust with excellent welds and a great sound.

I have had a look at the Scorpion website and noticed that they actually do seem to offer a Audi S4 exhaust!

AUDI - S4 - B8 Model

They have a you tube video too of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trdJ_UsTrWU

The full exhaust system is available for just over £1400 and unlike the Milltek it is a full 2.5" through system so should flow very well too.

Dyno graph:

1293_02~_s4%20b8%20cat%20back.jpg

My car is an s-tronic so I am a little worried about drone however they do come with there own front pipes so hopefully this should cancel it out.

The Milltek system is a little more expensive but I have used them before and they have been great, but I am really tempted to try the Scorpion.

Has anyone experienced the Scorpion exhaust on an S4?

Thanks for your help.

Anees

*Thread resurrection* Just ordered a Scorpion for mine, what did you go for in the end?

Why don't people get custom exhausts made for their S4's? I've never bought an off the shelf exhaust as you can make it sound exactly as you want when it's done from scratch, and it's way cheaper!

Reactions: GeoffDunk