Scottish Car Show July 20th 2014 Attending List

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Scottish car show has been announced as being on the 20th July at Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh, if you are attending please add your name to the list and copy and paste as you do so. If we get a good response to this Adam (Admin) will come up and join us, so please add your name and lets have a great turnout. Thanks.

1. Sandra
2. Turbonutz ( Provisional)
3. Brodster
4. MartayMcfly
5. Daggerit ( Provisional)
6. JG51 AUD (Provisional)
7. Dztt ( Provisional)
8. Point_Audi
9. R90 STL
10. WeebeasTTie
11. Hard_to_Spin

Last edited:
Lets get some more names for this guys, it should be a good day out for us all to get together. :) x

I'm in for this with a plus 1, got the days booked for being off work just incase :o.k:

I'm Gutted I already have a commitment from 14 - 20th July.
Is there anyone here from the Highlands? Im in Elgin morayshire

I'm Gutted I already have a commitment from 14 - 20th July.
Is there anyone here from the Highlands? Im in Elgin morayshire

Check the Scottish members list :) x

This event is approaching fast, please add your name on if you are attending. See you all there. :) x

Driving the supercars on the 13th and the show is the following week to weekends in Edinburgh, nice one

Scottish Car Show July 20th 2014 Attending List
Hi Everyone, Scottish car show has been announced as being on the 20th July at Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh, if you are attending please add your name to the list and copy and paste as you do so. If we get a good response to this Adam (Admin) will come up and join us, so please add your name and lets have a great turnout. Thanks.

1. Sandra
3. Brodster
4. MartayMcfly
6. JG51 AUD
7. Dztt
8. Point_Audi
9. R90 STL
10. WeebeasTTie
11. Hard_to_Spin
12. David
13. S3 Jacko - S3
14. Mikers4 - Rs4 B7
15. GlasgowA4 (+1) -A4
16. marky142 -RSQ3

Last edited:
I'll be definetely up for this.

1. Sandra
3. Brodster
4. MartayMcfly
6. JG51 AUD
7. Dztt
8. Point_Audi
9. R90 STL
10. WeebeasTTie
11. Hard_to_Spin
12. David
13. S3 Jacko - S3
14. Mikers4 - Rs4 B7
15. GlasgowA4 (+1) -A4
16. marky142 -RSQ3
17. Doogie... - S3

Reactions: Sandra
Guys, show is less than 3 weeks away, put your names on the list please. Thanks. :) x

I'll be definetely up for this.

1. Sandra
3. Brodster
4. MartayMcfly
6. JG51 AUD
7. Dztt
8. Point_Audi
9. R90 STL
10. WeebeasTTie
11. Hard_to_Spin
12. David
13. S3 Jacko - S3
14. Mikers4 - Rs4 B7
15. GlasgowA4 (+1) -A4
16. marky142 -RSQ3
17. Doogie... - S3
18. StuartM

My mk 3.5 cabby got a place in the top 50 for this so sadly i will have to leave my audi at home :(

Reactions: MartayMcFly
So, what exactly do we do? It's just that I've got 2 guys coming along and have already pre-booked their tickets to pick up at the event, so what is everyone doing?

So, what exactly do we do? It's just that I've got 2 guys coming along and have already pre-booked their tickets to pick up at the event, so what is everyone doing?

We will be meeting up between 8 and 8.30am, probably McDonalds off the M9. We then go in to the club stand area in convoy to set up, your guys can pick up their tickets then. I've got bands for everyone in the Club Stand thread (12 cars + 4 passengers).

All the cars on club stand looking good today guys, a lot of time and effort must have been put in to cleaning and polishing your pride and joys. :applaus: