Scottish meet: Sunday 2nd September, Crail Raceway.

RS5 JON

Reaction score
German Car Invasion, part 2. Crail Raceway, Crail. KY10 3XL.

Hi fellow Scottish members,

it's been some time since we've had an official meet, so a couple of us thought it would be a good idea to gauge interest on meeting at this event.

Please add your name if you are able to attend, I'll need to contact Crail Raceway with attendee numbers in 3-4 weeks.

Hope you can make it, it'll be good to put faces to names, chew the fat about all things Audi, and more. You can even take your car down the race strip, fast. :racer:

All shapes and sizes of Audi's welcome, doesn't matter what it is.

See you there.

JG

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggerit
1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit - b9 S4
3. Marky-s3

Reactions: RS5 JON
Im good to go. Will mark it in my diary so I don’t double book.

S3 8p

See you all there!

Reactions: Ian66 and RS5 JON
1. JG51 AUD - S5
2. Daggerit b9 S4
3. Marky - S3
4. Ian66 - S3
5. MikeStrachan - S3 8p
6. Beadieb7 - A4 b7- TBC

Reactions: Ian66
Really..............

Seven members out of the full Scottish Members list !!!!!! :wtf:

JG

Reactions: Ian66
I’ll be cruising down from Aberdeen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pop my name down and hopefully i can drive myself there .

All sounds awesome guys! Anyone coming down from the Aberdeen area to convoy with me and potentially a couple others?

I've spoken to Jim at Crail and he says there's no need to book a pitch for our cars, I estimated 8-10 of us, he did advise to be at Crail for around 8.30am so we can all get parked up together, this also helps them sort out areas for the various clubs attending.

So my thinking is, we meet at Queensferry Tesco car park - 7am and leave for Crail 7.15am.
Or, for those coming from the Aberdeen area, we'll meet you at Crail.

Can you guys let me know your plans so that we aren't waiting at Queensferry for people to turn up.

Queensferry Tesco postcode - EH30 9QZ

Crail postcode - KY10 3XL

Admission is £10 per car.

ps. If the weather forecast for Crail is rain all day, I don't think I'll be attending, not much fun standing around in the ******* rain. :cold::cold::cold:

So, who's all meeting where?

pm me if you need my mobile number. :thumbs up:

JG

I’ll meet you at crail then guys!

I’ll be heading down regardless of the weather I think so I’ll try to be there in plenty time. Since I don’t know anyone’s car, do we have flags or something going up so we all know where to meet each other?

Reactions: J6YAK and RS5 JON
I'll meet you at tesco John. My friend is coming up in the car with me also.

See everyone there!

I’ll meet you at crail then guys!

I’ll be heading down regardless of the weather I think so I’ll try to be there in plenty time. Since I don’t know anyone’s car, do we have flags or something going up so we all know where to meet each other?

The weather does look ok so far, I don't have any flags etc, just ask at the entrance to the field to be directed to ASN group, look out for the white S5 with audi sport.net number plate.

JG

Reactions: Daggerit
Hoping to make it again this year, been for the last few years with North East Audi and Scottish Audi Clan but could join you guys for a change to meet some new faces I'll be bringing this......
IMG 3536

Reactions: FBF01, MikeStrachan, ch1z64 and 2 others
Weather looking to be okay cloudy 20 degrees 10-14% chance of rain.

Reactions: RS5 JON, Daggerit and J6YAK
Weather forecast looks fine for Crail tomorrow. :thumbs up:

See you guys there.

JG

Reactions: FBF01 and Sandra
*** lucky I checked this...totally forgot about this!!!!! What are he numbers like then? And what time people up there for?

Time you heading up?

Meeting at the Tesco car park, Queensferry 7am, leaving 7.15am. That should get us to Crail around 8.30am. Doesn't look like there will be many of us, but hey, the ones who do turn up will no doubt have a good day.

When are you thinking of joining us, Queensferry Tesco?

JG

Reactions: FBF01
Meeting at the Tesco car park, Queensferry 7am, leaving 7.15am. That should get us to Crail around 8.30am. Doesn't look like there will be many of us, but hey, the ones who do turn up will no doubt have a good day.

When are you thinking of joining us, Queensferry Tesco?

JG

Early start for sure! I live just up the bypass so wont take me too long to get to Queensferry. Will try be there for 7. You ok to message me your number just in case running late or meet you up there?

A few pics from today, we must do this again sometime. :yes:

IMG 20180902 093745

IMG 20180902 093801

IMG 20180902 093820

IMG 20180902 093844

IMG 20180902 093906

IMG 20180902 093918

IMG 20180902 093934

IMG 20180902 093944

JG

Reactions: Ian66, Daggerit and FBF01
Looks like you had a good day:icon thumright:

Yes, it was Ian. Weather held out and most of the guys had a few runs down the strip. :racer::racer::racer:

Nice cars on show, BIG thanks to all the guys who turned out. :thumbs up:

JG

Reactions: FBF01 and Ian66