SD card

jaceyq

Reaction score
hi i would like someone to educate me on how to go about copying to loading it in my slot... What is the process and what sd cards are the best to work..I know where was a post onit but cannot fit it...If you got pics of how it will or should look on the screen send them let me see . thanks.

If you are using the SD card for holding mp3 files to be used on your
RNS-E then its a very simple operation.

1, Insert your SD card into your P.C
2, Find the folder where your mp3 files are stored
3, Right click on the folder you want to copy to your SD card and then you will see an option "Send to" click on that and you should see your SD card in the list
now insert the SD card into the RNS-E and there ou have it.

A 2GB card should store over 15 albums depending on the file size.

ok, cool. I am thinking for getting a 4gb sd car. which are the better ones to work on the car and where can i get them for and good prices too if you know. thanks

ok, thanks for all the info, surely helped. I just purchase the 2gb sd card . I will fill it up and see how much songs it can take..

I am thinking for getting a 4gb sd card.
Make 100% certain it's an SD card and NOT an SDHC card - because SDHC cards do not work in the RNS-E (except the 2010 versions).

Edit: Just seen that CockneyBoy has already said this!

ok, thanks for all the info, surely helped. I just purchase the 2gb sd card . I will fill it up and see how much songs it can take..
There is a limit of 512 "items" - MP3 files plus folders plus M3U playlists.

Plus the path length of every file must not exceed 64 characters.