sduk's new Audi A6 2.7 V6 Le Mans Edition Photos

sduk

Audi Baby!
Reaction score
Until 3 weeks ago I had a Audi A4 2.0 TDI SE....

lowered1.jpg

lowered11.jpg

lowered4.jpg

I loved my A4 but longed for a better spec'd car.

So I went to my local Audi dealer and traded it in for an A6 2.7 TDI V6, S-Line, Le Mans Edition.

Here are some pics I took today...

sdukaudi1.jpg

sdukaudi9.jpg

sdukaudi16.jpg

sdukaudi15.jpg

sdukaudi14.jpg

sdukaudi13.jpg

sdukaudi12.jpg

sdukaudi11.jpg

sdukaudi10.jpg

sdukaudi8.jpg

sdukaudi7.jpg

sdukaudi6.jpg

sdukaudi5.jpg

sdukaud49.jpg

sdukaudi3.jpg

sdukaudi2.jpg

Future plans are...

- window tints
- spacers
- lowering springs
- remap
- wheel refurb in anthracite/gunmetal

Sammy

Reactions: Josh84
Great pics, I am a big fan of the Le mans

Reactions: sduk
​Sammy, that is an awesome looking car. :) x

Reactions: sduk
Lovely...am guessing a 2010 MY facelift by the rear lights?

I thought Le Mans had the rear tints??

Lovely...am guessing a 2010 MY facelift by the rear lights?

I thought Le Mans had the rear tints??

yeah its 2010, what the MY? what is it about the rear lights that tells you that?

I'm not sure about the tints, on my list to do tho :)

Nice car mate i have a lemans too but mines a slow one.

MY=Model year...an Americanism....soz

To my knowledge Sept 09 saw the new facelifted version with the lights split over the boot/body, prior were all on the body.

Welcome to the Le Mans club mate ;)

I do have to say that I love those wheels you had on your previous ride... I would have tried to swap them onto the new car (but prolly not the same offset, right?)

MY=Model year...an Americanism....soz

To my knowledge Sept 09 saw the new facelifted version with the lights split over the boot/body, prior were all on the body.

ahh I see yeah mine is the facelift, its a 2010.

Welcome to the Le Mans club mate ;)

I do have to say that I love those wheels you had on your previous ride... I would have tried to swap them onto the new car (but prolly not the same offset, right?)

yeah they were in a bit of a state though and because I bought them in NI (wife is from there) the original wheels were over there in her dad's barn.

So was easier to trade the alloys in and will get just as much from selling the standard alloys from the A4.

Plus wanted to keep the 19" alloys on the A6 on it, apart from a few mods I will be keeping this pretty OE :)

re the tints, the le mans is well spec'd with sline spec + leather, heated front seats, rear parking sensors, interior lighting pack, 19"s

but everything else is an option, someone stuck 10k of options on mine, madness lol

Not much of an update, have spent the week cleaning and polishing the Audi :)

I have also managed to paint my calipers and decided for "insignia red" as my colour of choice :)

Here are a few before and after iPhone pics :D

Need to get some better pictures soon with the DSLR :D

I have also ordered a RS6 front splitter...

$T2eC16h,!)0E9s37IehtBQbT7J2QvQ~~60_12.JPG

and a colour coded rear lip spoiler (same as the one I had on my A4 in the first post)...

lipspoiler_paint.jpg

Looking forward to getting them fitted :D

Will keep the thread updated with progress

Sammy

you need some wheel nut caps & your locking wheel nut isn't in line with the valve

Last edited:
lol I have the caps, just hadn't re-fitted them for the photo. why does the locking nut need to be in line with the valve?

and looking at your other pics the wheel centers arnt in line with the valve either!

Reactions: CHEZ
im looking to fit spacers to my A6 Avant le mans what size can u get away with without it rubbing etc?

Cheers

OMG!! Just noticed that my locking wheel nut is not in line either.

Reactions: Ste_Nova and CHEZ
Well since I last posted we have sold our flat and moved in with my parents until our new house is built!

So had no chance for photos but loving having a garage and driveway to clean my car again! Spent all afternoon polishing today so thought some pics would be in order :)

My birthday next month so thinking window tints and if there is money left, rear spacers!

Sammy

Hi Sduk, just a quick question, I've searched but could t find it anywhere, your post regarding the number plate holder.ive looked at my 09 Le Mans Avant, and the number plate holder appears to be part of the grille.
Was yours simply screwed on to / through te grille? I may be wrong, and Italy be a tight fit, but it appears to be 1 piece with the grille.

I'm an awful one of getting bored and fancied a change. Have had this for 2 1/2 years and fell in love with the new Mini Cooper SD so ordered one of them! haha

Love my Audi, nothing wrong with it but having owned two Audi's in a row I fancied a change. Will probably come back in a few years tho!

Reactions: Duggy72