Seat back TV B9 S4

Dmrqwq

Reaction score
Hi folks, with the little one now getting bigger I'm regretting not getting seat back TV screens fitted in my B9 S4. Anyone got any experience of after market ones or retrofitting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know how well this system will work with the one piece seats in the S4 though. I don't recall it being an available option on the configurator like on other models either so I don't know if it's maybe not possible?

I thought it was but reviewing it looks like it was on the A4 you could get it on. ☹️

No doubt the aftermarket (Non Audi) ones will probs be cheaper but as mentioned will you find any for the specific seats.

Unfortunately most of the mounts require a headrest. Given the lack of separate headrest on the S4 seats I'm struggling to see how one could be mounted

There are some on Amazon that use a strap / velcro round the top of the seat. Not sure how comfy they are for whoever is sitting in the front seat though!

Amazon Prime Day! 7" Fire HD's = £29. Now, how do we mount them?

Six inch nails, no I would reserve them for anything Apple related ;-)

Reactions: Dmrqwq
I bought some cheap ones from Tesco that has a loop of ribbon and just hang them like a picture off the headrests. Works ok and if you position the buckle right you don't notice from the front at all.