Seat cleaning! Now with PICS! :)

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all! Well with nothing to do today, i decided to clean my car as per usual every week. But this time, my friend came along and spilt some detergent on my seats :mad:!!! Nevermind, i thought. I'll just clean them, so i dug out my vax cleaning kit and with a budget of £0 i decided to use something i had in my garage for about a year - halfrauds upholstery cleaner. Now this isnt the best thing on earth, but no harm in trying, my seats were horrid anyway! Used the.. urrm Two "flora tub" method (pics to come) with one dirty, other clean with some of that cleaner in and used a cloth (no brush just yet due to budget) and agrivated the cleaner into the seat. Did a 50/50 and woahh! What a result! Thanks to jimmeh for some advice quite a while back on how to vax it! It isnt the best job in the world but much much cleaner and better than before! Pics to follow shortly when imageshack decideds to work!!

Last edited:
image0226.jpg

Not the best results but better than expected!!! More pics to follow!!

Wow, what a difference mate, but that seat is seriously manky man!!!

I dont want to know what you have been doing on it!!!

Lol!! Well most of it was from the previous owner and just got worse because i didn't know what the hell to do with it! Well worth it though! Looks much neater but im going to give it another clean when i get the biobrisk which should give much better results! Next is the floor! Its not the best either!

Good work gops. Didn't realise the seats were that bad!!

Same here rav!! I didn't realise until i took this pic! I showed my neighbours, and got asked for bookings for about 5 cars for interior cleaning! lol I think when i take the seats out it'll look better! I'll show you on the weekend aswel! Not bad for halfrauds stuff! :)

Top results buddy! Cannot believe you sat on that!!! Ha ha, Much better

Cheers dude! Well my seat was even worse!! This was the passengers seat! I'l put u up a before and after pic of my seat!

Yeeuurrgh! Do your seats smell as bad as they look? Actually thinking about it, it would be a bit weird if you went around sniffing your car seats. Forget I mentioned it.

Doc, anything you want to get off your chest :redface:

Duuuuuude - thats sick! haha. And that was only the passenger seat, too!

Well done though mate - I did some VAX work today and yesterday infact; excellent bit of kit. A Citreon C3 interior to look forward to on Monday morning.. *ahem!*

Lol! I've just seen the 50/50 you did, ewww thats worse than this!! These seats were minging though! I think another clean is due after my trip to canada.

Oh, anybody know if the products there are cheaper? Might get a few things?

Gops, you're a filthy ******! You weren't reading the 'Pics of Mrs' thread while sat in your car were you? Massive change though, most impressed. Really changes the interior I bet.

I did my seats when I first got mine as they looked like they had jizz or something else dodgy allover them. My vax made a huge difference too, i was amazed. However, my current dilemma is that I got A LOT of stale grass water allover my seats at the weekend, and now my car smells like a farm. I have tried my vax, and it helped a little, but i reckon that I need a super shampoo or something to go through the seats?!

Anyone recommend anything?

Lol! Maybayyy!! :p hehe. Use some biobrisk. When i did the vax, i put some fabric softner and some fabreeze in it!!