Secondary cat delete

JonnyDerv

Reaction score
How much bhp does the secondary cat delete free up on mapped cars? I can’t seem to find rough numbers but that they release some more noise and minimal gains but what’s minimal? 5bhp? 15 bhp?

How much bhp does the secondary cat delete free up on mapped cars? I can’t seem to find rough numbers but that they release some more noise and minimal gains but what’s minimal? 5bhp? 15 bhp?

Very little and way less that 5bhp. Response is a tad sharper, you can feel it, and the noise is increased some, nice; but if there is a bhp/torque improvement its so small you'll soon get used to it anyway:

P1030419

My secondary cats will soon be going back on; 8-years of ownership now and I'd always said BLUEY was/is a 10-year car, and then - well, its successor has already arrived - and purchased last week in Derby, lol...

SQ5 Plum Pudding

Reactions: NevMan
Thanks for the reply, where in Derby did you buy your car if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks for the reply, where in Derby did you buy your car if you don’t mind me asking?

https://www.ttsportsandprestige.co.uk/our-stock/

Really really nice people and some of the best prepared used cars for sale I've ever seen. Found mine on like, couldn't believe the photos, spec, and price; asked for a video - couldn't believe that either; so had to have a drive over and view: 5-minutes max and we'd both said "I like it" and a week later it was in Staffordshire.

See: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...to-a-place-near-me.386559/page-3#post-3413317

If you need help/information for the 8P RS3 then let me know.

I've OEM wheels and tyres too including a full set of winters on OEM rims - all to be advertised shortly but no rush to do so..

Yep I know TT sports, I live very close, they have some very nice cars there :).

I don’t actually own an rs3 or a TTRS but I’m considering a TTRS as my next car. I did own a 420 bhp s3 8L and I miss the power and the 4wd so I’m looking at getting back into big power Audi’s at some point in the near future.

Reactions: 45bvtc