Seeking Heated Seat Wiring Loom Diagram

chris.vincent3

Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone able to post a photo/link or email me the wiring diagram for heated seats?

Bought what was said to be a loom off ebay, but its just a tat of wires and plugs with loose connectors, so i need to make something out of it.

439146AE-1F67-4D50-A6B2-BA2993F04C77-10646-00000CF3DB17751B.jpg

5A4039A1-868F-4BF2-948F-B623802D2C04-10646-00000CF3D6C15C2A.jpg

367D0E4C-12A9-4F38-AE89-8B918D135F2F-10646-00000CF3D2C354C8.jpg

B1A42AE5-B1F6-4FA3-9DDE-DB6FA030BA7B-10646-00000CF3CEBE5A2F.jpg

DE3041E0-F935-44A5-B59F-B1C453C9CF0B-10646-00000CF3CA1F1878.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Chris, try contacting user Mike Foster he may be able to help you out. :) x

Thank you again! :p

Come to think of it, he fitted my cruise control :)

Last edited:
Happy to help. If you dont get info you need, pm me and i will look see if i can find someone with the info you require. :) x

Hi Chris, sorry about Mike not being able to help you out. Heis a fantastic member and is very helpful on here, but he doesnt have access to theinfo you require. You could try NHN, best be quick though as he be away for xmas very soon. :) x

thats a very poor loom sent... you could probably make it for much less than you bought it for.

you will need a load of extra wire to get that lot to work, and probably some repair pins

anyway here is a post i put up a while ago with that same info:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...installation-help-audi-a3-8p.html#post1415542

surprised my name didnt come up as a recommended person to ask

Sorry Ash, i should have remembered you, its been a long day though, so im sure you will forgive me:) :yes: Xx

no thats ok Sandra, it wasn't aimed at you specifically... and yh i know what you mean about long days... ive been in hospital for most of the day sorting out a sports injury from last night. now im on crutches with a sprained ankle :(

thats a very poor loom sent... you could probably make it for much less than you bought it for.

you will need a load of extra wire to get that lot to work, and probably some repair pins

anyway here is a post i put up a while ago with that same info:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...installation-help-audi-a3-8p.html#post1415542

surprised my name didnt come up as a recommended person to ask

Thank you Ash, yeah i know its a poor loom, i've even said that to the seller and he basically turned round to me and said its not his fault for my incompetence to fit the heated seat loom, at that point i kind of lost it and it escalated. Paypal wont help me because i foolishly sent payment as a gift.. So i'm going to make do with what i can with some expensive plugs and wires.

Are you able to email me said screen shots? chris.vincent3@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

no thats ok Sandra, it wasn't aimed at you specifically... and yh i know what you mean about long days... ive been in hospital for most of the day sorting out a sports injury from last night. now im on crutches with a sprained ankle :(

Ouch, hats not so good ash, that will sure make life a little awkward for you and wont be easy to get around. A sprained ankle is worse han a broken ankle, it will take weeks to heal. Im sure someone will look after you though. Ope it ges better really soon. You take care Ash. :) xx

Thank you Ash worked brilliantly, i am able to zoom in now and its much clearer :D

Thanks again.