selling audi a3 am i realistic ?

TBH, that is about what i paid for mine but it doesnt have the heated seats or satnav so price is about right...

Probaby in the current climate, more (9,500 tbh)

...in this market, cars are not fetching anywhere near what they've actually worth...

Your not itnerested in the TT in my sig as px by anychance ?

If honest then yes, can buy these for minimum 1k cheaper I've seen with less mileage with fair spec, saw one with xenons aswell.

Yeah that site & few others do make me laugh that I would be so desperate to goto them to sell, god forbid

I have the same car (no leather or Sat Nav) with 20k less on it for 9k, and that was 4 months ago. I reckon its worth 9 at a push. Good luck though if you do sell it!

I think you would be lucky to get 7k P/X so dont do that!!

Within 100miles of my house (Manchester), there are S-lines that start at £7k for one with 121k miles to 12k with 20k.

The S-line of your spec start at around 9k....

We're actually after a A3 as we're selling the A3 and i rang about a few s-lines and about 2/5 rang were sold... One was up for £10, same spec as yours (no satnav but 59k) and that had sold on sat and teh trader was out on thursday....

I was told by a trader that the A3 dervs and golf and skoda (especially golfand skoda) tdi arent doing too bad as they're quick cars with low running costs and good mpg (which is what people are after)...

I'd give it a go in the trader for £9995 and it should go TBH ....

yep think i may give autotrader ago.
i could sell it without sat nav as i installed the unit myself and sell the rns seperatly as they are going for about £600 on ebay.

yep think i may give autotrader ago.
i could sell it without sat nav as i installed the unit myself and sell the rns seperatly as they are going for about £600 on ebay.

Thereabouts - I'd be interested but can seem to shift the TT - stoopid ****** recession :( We paid £12k for it just over a year ago :(

i was thinking of having it for myself and pocketing some cash but the insurance is £4000+ :( A right rocket though - i need to get behind a mapped one :D

Forget autotrader fella, its crap really is, I sold my s3 & s4 on pistonheads for free, autotrader got absolutely feck all calls & it cost me £100, waste of time & fedup with stupid marketing calls from them afterwards

It's really interesting what prices A3's are currently going for. Just looking on Autotrader there are BIG discrepancies between asking prices for similar cars. Obviously some people are being optimistic whereas some are being realistic and trying to get rid fast rather than getting stuck with the car.

I'll be looking to swap mine for an M3 come March time and i'm thinking for the first time ever it will work to my advantage to part ex. So this crappy economic climate isn't always a bad thing... I'll be swapping mine for a 'less desirable' car ecomonically speaking and i think the BMW dealer will be very happy to see me (hopefully!!)

could have an offer coming in for 9k soon

sad to see it go for that though if it does sell

if you can get 9k rip his arm off m8!!!

Forget autotrader fella, its crap really is, I sold my s3 & s4 on pistonheads for free, autotrader got absolutely feck all calls & it cost me £100, waste of time & fedup with stupid marketing calls from them afterwards

cheers mate took your advice car is gone :yahoo:

Cool, glad I could give some advice