Selling my s4........

Why??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough! However, no one buys an S4 for economy people buy it to have 'fun'. ML350 is a nice SUV but it won't be cheap to run either. S4 will depreciate as much as any other second hand car and ML won't be any different.

Most of the 'main' issues with your S4 have been fixed now. Going forwards the maintenance on your S4 including the potential of other things going wrong, the probability of it happening won't be any less than that of any other car. If you read forums (not just ASN but BMW and Mecs etc) people are having issues with brand new factory cars as well.

All the best with your sale buddy.

Reactions: andyay123
Like the Alcantara on the steering wheel. Where did you get it from?

Fair enough! However, no one buys an S4 for economy people buy it to have 'fun'. ML350 is a nice SUV but it won't be cheap to run either. S4 will depreciate as much as any other second hand car and ML won't be any different.

Most of the 'main' issues with your S4 have been fixed now. Going forwards the maintenance on your S4 including the potential of other things going wrong, the probability of it happening won't be any less than that of any other car. If you read forums (not just ASN but BMW and Mecs etc) people are having issues with brand new factory cars as well.

All the best with your sale buddy.

Agreed, however I can better use £10k o change and the asset won't depreciate as much

Reactions: V6_Man
I'm sure that your wheels are 19" - if that makes an difference, with 255/35 ZR 19 tyres (same brand as fitted at the factory, ie same as mine!)

Edit:- ah the vultures moving in, I remember when I was selling a car once all I got was " why don't we swop wheels it will not make any difference to you!" and other offers to swop bits! You can probably guess what my answer was!!

Reactions: NevMan and andyay123