Selling the S3

Cheap car IMO, would imagine it well sell easy enough and I wouldnt reduce the price too much as I reckon its already priced right.

good luck
Paul

Maybe a few better photos... i.e. a close up straight on front shot, a side on shot, and also a better photo of the interior with rns-e display on and close up of dials etc.

Other than that I'd say you've got the info spot on.

As said looks like you priced it right and agree with Paul wouldnt lower it too much. As aythree said get some better photos like full front, side and rear and interior looks lovely. Should sell quite easy considering price. Good luck

Thanks for the feedback gents. I will add some more photo's, the ones on there already were just some I had knocking about on the laptop - Car needs a good clean first lol

Cheap cheap cheap you cheeseball.

Seems about right price for a private seller, I'd say. Nice motor though, why are you selling it?

Looks like a great way of getting round the "don't advertise your car on the general discussion thread" rules :lmfao:

Looks like a very good advert, clearly well looked after and at the right price. If you were more local to me I would consider it myself.

The only way you could improve on it would be to specify how many stamps are in the book and at what dates/mileages.

If you were closer to me, I'd maybe make you an offer too. I'm looking to move up to a decent 8P, and buying from in the forum community seems like it's a safer option than just a random seller. Just need to find a few grand extra, and the right car.

IMO distance means nothing for the right car, particularly if you are looking for something specific.
I travelled from the North east to Slough and pleased I did.

3 yrs of pleasurable ownership for 1 day inconvenience and a tank of fuel is moe than worth it.
However if you are not fussy about mileage/colour/spec then I guess they will likely be something local.

Assuming the car is as described I would say thats a lot of car for the money.

Cheers
Paul

Price looks about right to me. Parkers' guide price is about £1k higher but that's with half the mileage, although yours has a load of options which would offset that a bit.

IMO distance means nothing for the right car, particularly if you are looking for something specific.

3 yrs of pleasurable ownership for 1 day inconvenience and a tank of fuel is moe than worth it.
However if you are not fussy about mileage/colour/spec then I guess they will likely be something local.

Cheers
Paul

Well said the King of Newcastle

Cheers
Paul

Totally agree, except me and a mate once drove forms northants to Gateshead to look at a car for him. We got there and it was a right shed and not as described, even the wheel barings were totally shot. A wasted day and a tank of fuel, and to add to the misery we ran out of petrol on the way home arrgggghhh (not in the S3)

You shudda known better, your mate showed me the pic from the advert

shed2SWNS_468x315.jpg

:ninja:

Totally agree, except me and a mate once drove forms northants to Gateshead to look at a car for him. We got there and it was a right shed and not as described, even the wheel barings were totally shot. A wasted day and a tank of fuel, and to add to the misery we ran out of petrol on the way home arrgggghhh (not in the S3)

Done the same, more than than once! I could tell a tale or two about pointless road trips to buy cars.
The worst thing is dealers are as unscrupulous as private sellers.

Selling private is a royal PITA but worth it in the end when you see how much extra you have cash achieved.
Hopefully you dont have too many mompadites to deal with and sell it on without too much grief.

cheers
Paul

its so hard to price a car correctly mines for sale and i,m not sure if ive got it right !