"semi-dynamic" indicators

GavG

Reaction score
Installed some modules that 'TRY' to emulate the dynamic indicator effect.

They're not perfect, but I'm alright with them.

Reactions: Zico64, Kevan, jojo and 5 others
Looks cool Could I ask how much they were and was they easy to fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed my full dynamic indicators

Reactions: cata_adc, Devilz, Rhyso and 2 others
I installed my full dynamic indicators

:grinning: Nice! You had to buy new rear lights and modules?

tbh I didn't even think of the money, I was willing to have a punt on them at that price, maybe my value for money sense needs re-calibrating :laughing:

Reactions: Jakes2514, Rhyso and Peter Metcalf
:grinning: Nice! You had to buy new rear lights and modules?

tbh I didn't even think of the money, I was willing to have a punt on them at that price, maybe my value for money sense needs re-calibrating :laughing:

No it are still the pre facelift original lights cost was about around €200

Reactions: Zico64
I indicate at every opportunity to show them off. A great contribution to road safety :welcoming:

Reactions: Zico64, cata_adc, Rhyso and 2 others
Reminds me of the old mod to keep the interior light on 15 secs after shutting the door. Strange but it just triggered a flash back lol

I might look doing this to mine, your ones look pretty close GavG

Reactions: GavG
Yup agreed they are pretty close and it is interesting how your brain makes it seem like they are running sequentially and one has to concentrate to actually see them work independently!

Reactions: GavG
Works out at £72 including delivery I'm really tempted what's everyone's thoughts on this do they look legit

Reactions: cata_adc and GavG
Rhyso I like your style lol

Reactions: Jakes2514 and Rhyso
No not sorted anything out yet with it being Xmas , I think I will go for the modules as this is the cheapest option

Wich one Peter the fully dynamic €200 or the cheaper geotechpol?
Don't know if in the end I will be as happy with modules as I should be with the complete set of facelift taillights.

Keep me updated with you're choice
Thanks guys for the videos

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wich one Peter the fully dynamic €200 or the cheaper geotechpol?
Don't know if in the end I will be as happy with modules as I should be with the complete set of facelift taillights.

Keep me updated with you're choice
Thanks guys for the videos

Does anyone have the link to the €200 fully dynamic mod? I was informed the the pre facelifted lights are unable to become fully dynamic. I'd imagine if it was possible there would be conversion kits out there., but after googling them, I've found nothing.
@ Los_Cuentos can you please post a link to the seller of the fully dynamic modules?
Thanks

Hi guys.

I made the fully dynamic lights myself. Me and a friend are figuring out to make some plug and play modules so we can sell those. This will be for begin 2017 I hope.
I will let you guys know!
Have another video in the dark but my iPhone 7 doesnt want to focus that night

Reactions: Aly, Jakes2514 and mcwharam
Los_Cuentos they are mint I'm definitely up for some of your modules if you can make them keep us all posted

Hi guys.

I made the fully dynamic lights myself. Me and a friend are figuring out to make some plug and play modules so we can sell those. This will be for begin 2017 I hope.
I will let you guys know!
Have another video in the dark but my iPhone 7 doesnt want to focus that night

So you've made the so called impossible, possible! Well done. I think you'll be very busy making these kits when released I'll wait until you have your kit available. Hopefully it won't be too long

I will make these first Forum buy only. So they will be the first months only available at some Audi forums like this

Reactions: Aly and Peter Metcalf
I think Los_Cuentos if you pull this off, you will get a lot of orders for these

Reactions: Aly, IGM and cata_adc
i was getting ready to order some and then I see this, think I will wait a bit longer then!

@Los_Cuentos I don't know if you can make this without modifying the electronics inside the taillights but, never say no without a try
I am also excited if you can make it fully dynamic with just a module
Everything that I've found like it in you're videoclip were made also modyfing the electronics and wirings inside the lamps
Here's another example from Poland with fully dynamic blinker

With a module until now just semi-dynamic that are like this

Hope to hear good news from you guys
Best regards