[Sep 15, 2018] Belfast Audi Dealership Meet (Belfast)

Seems I'm always in seeing Pat buying parts lol he is a great man indeed. Looking forward to the Belfast Audi tour and a strong coffee lol
Doreen making breakfast for you as well, you will enjoy that Grahame. :)

Reactions: Grahame Gallagher
Guys, have a fantastic time tomorrow, look forward to hearing all about it and seeing all the pics. Just quick reminder of the schedule from Pat.

Message from Pat at Audi Belfast

I hope everyone is looking forward to Saturdays visit and Costal tour. Just to avoid and disruptions would it be possible to send out some details to your members.

On arrival to Belfast Audi please take left in car park and you will be directed to our over flow area. This will be your area for the morning where you can meet and take photos.

I will meet everyone here at 9.30am and take you through to the Quattro Canteen for breakfast. Doreen and her staff will be on site with breakfast prepared.

A tour of our business will follow afterwards before Grahame leads everyone on a tour of out magnificent Antrim Coast.

Normal business for the dealership on Sat so it would be important to keep together. Please be careful when entering and exiting the car park.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Pat.

Reactions: ed1119 and SPIKE_
Looking forward to tomorrow. Weather should hopefully hold out for us!

A hot breakfast roll and fast cars......happy days :icon thumright:

Reactions: Sandra and ed1119
@Sandra , Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this, something has come up and I can't get out of it, would have been great to meet Pat and the guys and get the tour, hopefully next time.

@Sandra , Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this, something has come up and I can't get out of it, would have been great to meet Pat and the guys and get the tour, hopefully next time.
Ok Mike. These things happen. :) x

Enjoy. :) x

Reactions: Brennan
Had a lovely morning at Belfast Audi, Pat and Will met us outside at our cars, had a quick chat and then brought us inside for our breakfast, ****** by the lovely Doreen in Cafe Quattro.

After this we had a great in depth tour and history of the magnificent Belfast Audi building and the day-to-day running of their business. Pat goes through every detail thoroughly and answers all our questions that we may have, he is a perfect gentleman, very chatty, very welcoming and nothing is ever a problem to him.

We were taken over to the showroom floor for an exclusive preview of the new A6, Pat and a newly appointed sales guy (sorry I didn’t catch his name) took the cover off so we could get good look at the latest version of their executive express. They politely asked that if we took pictures of the A6, not to share them online until after the car gets its official unveiling next week. This was certainly not a problem to us as we would not want to get any staff into trouble for any reason.

I was very impressed with the new A6, a very handsome car, it proudly carries the latest design language that we saw on the new A7 and it’s finally a car that could turn people away from buying its rivals. After the preview we were taken around the parts store and workshop areas of the building, it’s easy to see that Belfast Audi run an effortlessly tight ship.

A very enjoyable morning even though I did get ribbed constantly for driving a rival brand and to top it off, got stung by a wasp outside in the carpark hahahaha :chargrined:

Many thanks to Pat and the team for taking the time once again out of their busy schedules to show us around :)

Aaron.

Last edited:
Reactions: ed1119, s3_trev and Sandra
Aaron summed it up better than I ever could. It was my first Audi-sport.net visit to Belfast Audi and I enjoyed it very much. Was good seeing him again and also met Chris, who got his A4 a few weeks ago and another member in an S3 8L, apologies not sure what his name is.

Pat is such a nice guy, as are all the staff at Belfast Audi. Only 3 cars turned up from Audi-sport which was a bit disappointing but the TT guys really came through. Really civil bunch of lads they are too.

And to top it off I won an Audi detailing kit, which looks so well presented I don't know if Il even use it lol.

Thanks for the invite Sandra!

Reactions: ed1119 and Brennan
Thank you Trev. I’m glad you enjoyed the experience. Nice bonus winning an Audi detailing kit. :) x

Reactions: ed1119 and Brennan
I didn’t attend but I do have a question, why were you told not to share pictures of the A6 when it was revealed to the world in March at Geneva? Just curious.

I didn’t attend but I do have a question, why were you told not to share pictures of the A6 when it was revealed to the world in March at Geneva? Just curious.

If I had to guess id say Belfast Audi are possibly planning their own launch event, separate to the official Geneva launch. Could be wrong though. You would need to ask Pat to know for sure. I'm sure there is some reason behind it.

Reactions: ed1119
Sorry I couldn't attend folks. Something came up last minute that I couldn't escape from.

Looked like another great meet from what I saw in James' photos on his Facebook photography page. Hoping I can attend whatever is next on the calender.

Apologies with the lateness of posting a reply and photos, joys of being flat out with work.

44779481454_a964994447_c.jpg

Sadly due to one of my clients messing me about i nearly wasnt able to make it full stop but managed to organise it so i could make the meet at Belfast Audi and leave after and meet with the client and not following on the run. Cracking turn between the clubs, even i was surprised with the turn out of TTs in attendance
44779477954_d9a2669b74_c.jpg

Started off with a lovely Breakfast from the QuattroCafe, awesome food as always followed by a tour of the dealership starting with a look around the new Q8
31632125448_6e3a180ec3_c.jpg

44779481034_acce44a381_c.jpg

First sneek peek at the new A6, before swiftly returning under the covers
44591071425_915d2cee05_c.jpg

Though the R8 sitting just infront of it stole the show for me :hearteyes:
44591071155_0945ee393c_c.jpg
44779480634_abde2516ce_c.jpg

44779480804_1899e7c927_c.jpg

Great tour of the dealership as always, even though i'd been a few times now still a great sight to see the workings and changes over the years.
43687721140_18d60950f0_c.jpg

43687720870_a280253542_c.jpg

Thanks to Patrick and the team for the "raffle" number prizes at the end of the tour, my umbrella now living in the TT, as i didnt feel right running my ford while driving the TT, now ive one for each :p And Also thanks for the "favourite car" prizes for both clubs

Cheryl From the Audi TT Northern Ireland Club With her Lovely Mk3 TT
43687719640_d24b42608d_c.jpg
[/url]
31632127968_e46958877b_c.jpg
[/url]

And Trevor From Audi-Sport with his awesome looking S3
31632124808_0bdcb9f34c_c.jpg

31632127498_39e8aede73_c.jpg

As the Group left for the Run i stayed behind and snapped a few photos
31632125928_d648ab6b34_c.jpg

31632124618_5c1af8c00a_c.jpg

31632126228_b977386540_c.jpg

Rest of my photos can be found here on my Flickr Album single photos of cars and groups and other tour related pics (Hopefully it works)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesc1989/albums/72157702552910514

Great meet as always good talking to some new and old faces, Thanks again to Patrick and the rest of the team at Belfast Audi.

Reactions: WesT-gefül, s3_trev and hydro s3
I attended it in my s3 8l. Was a good day and lovely breakfast.
Was good turn out of tt's with some nice ones. I meat some very nice people and was good to get a tour of the work shop and show room.
Looking forward to going to another one if a invite is there.

I attended it in my s3 8l. Was a good day and lovely breakfast.
Was good turn out of tt's with some nice ones. I meat some very nice people and was good to get a tour of the work shop and show room.
Looking forward to going to another one if a invite is there.

Nice to meet you mate.

Thanks for taking all the pictures James!

Reactions: hydro s3