[Sep 25, 2016] Aberdeen Audi Showroom and Workshop Meet (Aberdeen)

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
On behalf of our little facebook group North East AUDI (Scotland), I'm happy to invite you all along to our next big meet. We've gone all official with this one and will be holding the meet at Aberdeen Audi's stunning new Balmoral Park facility. The day will include tours of the workshop, showroom and smart repair bays (as well as the usual standing around talking about cars). Parking inside for 36 cars and plenty of overflow out in their car park. All Audi models and owners are welcome.

The meet will also be covered by, and feature in, Performance Audi magazine. And, rumour has it we might be working on a raffle... prizes to be announced once we figure out what to get.

Just a note to anyone coming along this weekend - please take the second entrance to the garage and follow the road around to the back of the workshop, so we're not holding up any customers.

See you there

Hey, did this turn out to be a good event? Do you think that there's the chance of doing it again this year around the same time as I'd be interested in it for sure? :)

Hey, did this turn out to be a good event? Do you think that there's the chance of doing it again this year around the same time as I'd be interested in it for sure? :)

Yeah, it was a great turn out. Not sure about repeating it this year, I'll speak to the guys about it though.

Yeah, it was a great turn out. Not sure about repeating it this year, I'll speak to the guys about it though.

That would be awesome. I'm working away through the weeks now but back on weekends if that might work so I can make it? Unless it's on Friday 1st Sept when I pick up my car, I'll be off then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk