Sepang blue- with or without black styling pack?

Personally I prefer the chrome

Reactions: Relliott6879
IMO sepang works with and without black pack - so down to personal preference.

Although I think black pack just edges it and looks slightly more modern / aggressive whereas the chrome looks more traditional / classy.

So depends what look you prefer.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Personally I prefer the chrome
+1
is always a personal choice but as you have the chrome colored wing mirrors I think the chrome compliments them better than the black styling

If you could still spec body coloured wing mirrors on the S3 I think the black styling pack would be the better option

Reactions: S32B and VeeDubDan
Personally I say with, it's a S model and it shows that fact off.

I think black pack if you have HB or SB, but the Saloon suits the chrome

Reactions: mcnallys
This thread needs a poll. I vote Sepang with chrome since that's what I ordered after having seen both the black and the chrome. The black has no contrast with the black plastic parts on the front of the car and might be mistaken for plastic around the door frames. Chrome just adds that shiny appeal and makes it look more upscale. Complements Sepang beautifully IMO.

Black all the way
S3%20copy_zpsspbpfen0.jpg

Reactions: GarethJB, lucas-suisse, JordanQuattro and 2 others
I agree it's one of the colours that works with both. I went chrome.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I think if you add privacy,panroof,black roof rails and the black styling package,it gives the full effect/contrast to any colour of S3 even black looks evil with it added,
It gets my vote
IMAG0529
IMAG0531

Last edited:
I think it also depends which rims you get, the standard S-line rims, then go chrome. If the twin spoke star wheels then black looks better.

I think the chrome strip around the exhausts looks better than black.....

Makes it look like it was designed that way.....black looks like the exhausts were an after thought

I think the chrome strip around the exhausts looks better than black.....

Makes it look like it was designed that way.....black looks like the exhausts were an after thought
The high gloss black trim makes the rear diffuser look larger
IMAG0633

Each to their own!

I like the black with black exhaust trims. However, I prefer the chrome trim against the chrome exhaust trims....

Went for the panoramic roof, privacy glass also, will probably stick without it, I think the rear looks a lot better without the black pack

b2017a85a6a5b8d648d84080623a9c94.jpg

af171fa7dbd8bf33d0c568ff8be7704b.jpg

Reactions: Brasso, Rob2k68 and drummerdimitri
Is that the standard exhaust with the black pack? I can't make the embossed emblem/logo out.
Its either a full miltek exhaust system. Or its miltek tips.

So to answer the question no.

Reactions: S32B
Cheers for that...time to use YouTube :) they look nice...

It's a miltek cat back on alis car

Reactions: alijnclarke
Sepang is probably the only colour where I don't have a preference for B/P or chrome it works so well with both. With Chrome I think the slightly tinted lenses of the LED headlamps help to accentuate the grille. With B/P I'd definitely go carbon mirror caps as well.

Reactions: batch
Not sure what looks best!

We've been here before, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it's your choice, surely you know what you like?
Other colours are available.

Cheers for that...time to use YouTube :) they look nice...
Yeap Milltek cat back at the moment, there is potential for a downpipe (but holding off as i haven't decided on a remap yet!)

I love how they look, but they're huge.. make the back of the car look seriously mean

IMO black or white cars best suite the black pack, rest suit chrome.

Does anyone know if you can buy the black gril and fog light covers anywhere? Instead of the chrome trim

Horses for corses. Both look great......personal taste. I love the black pack look personally, especially on white. 'Boy Racer'?.....No, disagree.

Reactions: Blackwhite
Each to their own!

I like the black with black exhaust trims. However, I prefer the chrome trim against the chrome exhaust trims....

So I assume that with the black pack you looked the chrome rim around the exhausts?