Sepang or Nardo??

Everyones entitled to their opinion. Being a Moderator on another site I come across posters/members like you frequently. Gladly for other users they tend not to last long.
In my short time on this site, I've enjoyed it. However, this will be my last post. It's people like yourself that put motorists off joining forums and sharing their experiences. I congratulate you on being a stereotypical forum pain in the ****.

Reactions: SilureMark and monopole
you have trolled yourself off a forum, that absolutely amazing. I just had to like your post.

26bab4117f4e168e6dd30724d0a3c8c4.jpg

Reactions: monopole
I have to say, that the amount of bickering on this site over the past few days brings this forum to a new low. Every post I seem to have followed has seemed to descend into name calling and quite unfriendly behaviour, which doest make it a nice forum to visit. I think the moderators need to up there game a little.......and stamp this out

Reactions: Yorrick and Caval4r
Jesus lads put the handbags away like.

I like both colours, the Nardo looks great on certain RS Audis but not on others, sometimes when I look at it I think it looks just like primer, so for that reason I'd go for the sepang.

Jesus lads put the handbags away like.

I like both colours, the Nardo looks great on RS Audis but not on others, sometimes when I look at it I think it looks just like primer, so for that reason I'd go for the color which every other order for an A3 has, which is sepang.

corrected that for you ;)

Nardo is not a good colour. Just seen my local dealers....far too light especially with the alloy pack didn't stop it sounding immense though!!! Wow the noise of that thing is worth the £££ over an 8p if nothing else...the videos do no justice what so ever!
And.... About the bitching above....waste of peoples time...no one came here to read that ****.. Can you just pm your belittling comments in future if it's not worth a PM is it even worth arguing about

Reactions: Brennan
attitude? pompous?

I recommend you alter yours to be honest, seems you think your opinion is BETTER than mine. You could always leave..?

I'm glad you had to go as low as taking a personal opinion of me, but you know what they say...

Reactions: josedebardi
Yes that's what I said attitude and pompous.

You come on here thinking you know everything, cutting into a member because they didn't notice the pictures above their post.

You need to get off your high horse and learn some manners, and the fact that if you don't have anything resourceful to say, then don't say it at all.

I don't need to alter my attitude, I'm just stating what everyone else is thinking.

Reactions: Scottyg