Series 3 80 Owners wanted

NBirkitt

Reaction score
Having just published the Series 1 and 2 80 model profiles, in the April and May issues...

This time (June issue), the model profile article in Audi Driver mag will feature the Series 3 Audi 80 and we're looking for half a dozen owners who would like to be interviewed about their cars, for an owners' opinions section

If you're interested, e-mail me back a few details of your car and with your (most convenient) phone number and I'll pass it on to the feature writer, Peter Noad ( himself a Series 3 80 TD owner ) who will contact you at a mutually convenient time for a phone interview

Ideally we also need a pic of your car, preferably a decent hi-rez digital, so maybe this could be emailed along with your initial contact – just send the best one or two please, rather than bog my InBox down with your full album of resto pics

Please email to me at: Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

Include your full postal address as well, and we'll make sure you get sent a copy in the post when it is printed ( will be on sale first Wednesday in June )

We look forward to hearing from you

( we'll be looking at Series 4 80 at a later date, probably July issue...)

www.audidrivermag.co.uk

Still need a couple more Series 3 80 owners to respond to this appeal, as the copy deadline is looming fast... Please email me by the end of the week, so that Peter Noad can interview you over the weekend (copy deadline is May 18)

Thanks

Neil Birkitt

Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk