Server and website complaints

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Ok i'm reading alot that people seem unhappy with the performance of the website. This seems to be an ongoing thing. May i make a suggestion then. For a quicker more reliable service that seems to be sought after by so many why doesn't the admin check out costs of maybe a few upgrades and us regulars maybe in way of membership give a small annual fee for use of the site and of course extra special privilages. I mean fair is fair the guys all do a great job but we can help make it better with a little bit of funding! What do you all think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Ok i'm reading alot that people seem unhappy with the performance of the website. This seems to be an ongoing thing. May i make a suggestion then. For a quicker more reliable service that seems to be sought after by so many why doesn't the admin check out costs of maybe a few upgrades and us regulars maybe in way of membership give a small annual fee for use of the site and of course extra special privilages. I mean fair is fair the guys all do a great job but we can help make it better with a little bit of funding! What do you all think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm with ya...

Information (or rather lack-of) received from Audi - £100 per hour

Annual fee for American Express to pay for (lack-of) information from Audi - £12

Help, Advice, and a bit of fun from Audi-Sport.net - Priceless!

Regards,

Rob.

Alot of members will have to get behind this to work as this aint gonna be cheap! We should have a show of hands or posts really and let the admin see for himself the support and then decisions can be made or at least plans drawn up which we can all get involved with to a certain degree!

I thought AMD owned the site?............. I'm sure they have more than enough business from forum members to make the required investment!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Well its just general chat at the minute if we have enough support for the website and members wanna put their money where their mouths are then we can put a proposal forward to the admin and mods and sling it in the suggestions and feedback post area.

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
Have you guys not spotted that there's a suggestions/feedback forum lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That area sees less action than the Popes condom.........

Thats not really the response im hoping for just plain old. What we need is support and after all we or most of us use this site on a daily basis so why not make it better and give something back!

Well what about the people who havent gone to AMD or maybe depending on what you get done at AMD you get a free membership! But other members can still contribute...all ideas are welcome so put in your pitch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think its a good idea, it has been running a little slow, i am new to this forum and to the world of Audi, and the information on this forum hasbeen invaluable, would have been lost without it!!

But however only a small fee!! i am from yorkshire after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi there just to let you know whats causing the slow ups

This site has once again grown and is using 3.5GB per day which is great. But it getting too big for its current host there are plans a foot to sort this out.

We fell that you all put enough into the site with out having to pay for membership or the use of the site.

Yes AmD does own the site and has been paying for it so far.

We try to stay out of the picture as much as possible other than pick up the bill.

Many thanks for all of the input you all have.

Adam

We have re-ordered the stickers and will let you know when they are available.