Service Campaign 5713

TimTFSI

Reaction score
Any ideas what this relates to? And why they need to tell me 3 times?!

Attachments

• 20211208_081606.jpg
    20211208_081606.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 562
According to the Audi app, it may be to do with obtaining a second key, as one didn't come with the car from new.
Screenshot 20211208 152229 myAudi

Yes. Bought new in august. Told some story by the dealer. It wasn’t until I contacted Audi directly I got the truth about chip shortage.

just booked it in at the same time as some warranty work is being done.

Got the same on mine, bought in September have 1 remote key and 2 manual keys - hopefully the 2nd remote is now available.

I booked it in using the Audi app, but have not heard from the dealer. I assume that was wishful thinking?

I got an email response within 24 hours.

I booked it in for the 23rd, morning slot.

app says I booked it in for the 22nd all day!

email confirmed I had booked it for the 23rd at the same time as other work. Didn’t fancy calling as they never answer.

Waiting for a call back from my local service guys, highly suspect I’ll be calling them tomorrow

I received this 5713 service campaign message as well, but I don’t understand why as I received both key fobs when I collected the car brand new 3 months ago. Phoned up Audi today but they still wanted to book the car in anyway. Booked in for mid January so we’ll see what happens.

Still no response from my dealer via the app or email. I'm loathe to call them, especially this close to Christmas.

Well no key. Apparently they haven’t arrived yet and it won’t be until the new year! Well why book it in then!

I took delivery of mine earlier this week and they are still delivering with a single remote and two physical keys.

Nothing in the app about a recall for the 2nd key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will come when the fob is on its way I believe.

mine has taken 4 months. My dealer has a back log of 400!

It will come when the fob is on its way I believe.

mine has taken 4 months. My dealer has a back log of 400!

Sounds about right. The broker said the key would land some time in Q2’22.

I don’t know who the supplying dealer is with mine as it was ordered online; are you just going to a local dealer to get it done?

Going to the dealer I bought it from.

the way I understand it is the supplying dealer parts department has to order it.

I had an email regarding this: They have advised that every new Audi customer that's received a car with only one key will receive a letter to visit their nearest main dealer next year from April 2022 onwards inviting them to collect a second key.

Reactions: Sm27650
Had the message pop up on the MMI; booked in with local dealer. I’m told the key should arrive 10 days before my appt so no wasted trip. We shall see!!