service plan

matthewobiah

Reaction score
Hi
As I am not the original buyer I was looking into possibly getting a service plan for my 2019 A1 so looking on Audi.co.uk site I clicked on buy a service plan and entered my reg and mileage and it came up with this car currently has a service plan. Further down the page there is some faq and it says that the service plan can be passed on as the plan Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is with the car and not the owner by sending a copy of the V5. So I emailed customer services and they replied by saying that under the general data protection regs they can not discuss with a third party unless authorised by the original owner and if the owner wishes to discuss this further they can email us directly. As I am the 3rd owner I have no idea who the original owner is I wondered if anybody else had come across this problem and if so how did they go about it.

Last edited:
Hi matherobiah
I had an A1 like you and my car already had a service plan as well and I got the same reply as you, so I emailed them again saying that I didn't know the previous owner and explained that if I sent them a copy of my v5 would that be acceptable. They came back with a yes, so I sent a copy of the v5 and got a reply to tell me they would transfer it over to my car. After about a week or so I received a letter confirming that it had been transferred. All that I had to do was show the letter when I went for a service.