Serviced today....and new lease of life!

elton121272

Reaction score
Got my baby serviced today - her 3rd once since new - included advance engine flush and brake fluid change amongst the usual stuff.

Also need a puncture repair and a reseal to the back exhaust centre, which was blowing slightly.

Plus a diagnostic showed no faults which was great as since my MTM stage 1 upgrade a few months ago all had been perfect and as described.

Dropped her off at 9am and got her back all washed and valeted by 2pm.

The guys at Audi Technik Centre in Glasgow offer a great service and are ex master audi techs that want to make a difference to service and customer care - which normally doesn't come cheap, but in this case is always very very reasonable.

First class service all round and my baby feels like new.

Pads are 60% worn and discs are slightly scored on the face of discs but a few thousand miles left in them yet which gives me time to follow John's redstuff recommendation on pads and to decide which discs to consider - suggestions welcome?

I have been considering the whole upgrade to the 8V but have been put off by waiting time and no buckets - but the odd treat to stage 1, cat bypass, etc definitely more than compensates for the next 12 months.

Just as happy now as the day I picked her up new in April '12.

Happy driving

Reactions: L1ARR, dbm, monkeyboy_marcus and 3 others