She has arrived

RYuill

Reaction score
Went and had a look and OMG. She was filthy though.

70432fdceba3762dacd2c81af39b5604.jpg

a9ae84fb36672ce86517eca3a12424db.jpg
eea77264edb673ff1243941f11051c18.jpg

f2b6c9550a20d7b65b3a4e5f4744a563.jpg

adf37469d719d725fd5c791f4105f2b2.jpg

e792e2cf5de7fd1eb6130f0a84468f45.jpg

3b79bcf038e44fecfa1f4cc9dfdaeeab.jpg

There was a glute Orange there as well.

05ae27c8120e48297e07d27548a280ba.jpg

a7eb34990dc6a7452b12343bbeca372c.jpg

197b88259230c8ef89380cba683bcc6a.jpg

Reactions: Cambaines, xssiiv, michalprz and 7 others
Omg.. so jealous...lol. looks absolutely fantastic mate!!

when are you collecting? :)

Reactions: RYuill
Waiting till March 1st. Would like to take it now but need to be sensibly. Lots of payoffs at my work in Jan so need to make sure I'm ok first. I'm offshore most of Jan/Feb anyway so won't be to bad.

Reactions: RGBARGEE, Snake Pliskin and AndyB-S3
@RYuill car looks lovely. The next few week will fly in :) x

Car look amazing !!!!

Love the red & black combo ... Looks really cool !

R55ENS will be annoyed there's another orange pup :)

Reactions: R55ENS, RYuill and Sandra
I make that 3 orange and counting, more common than Nardo ;)

TX.

Reactions: RGBARGEE, Snake Pliskin and Sandra
I love this pic. It was a cloudy day, but you can see on certain bits of the car how orange it goes when the sun hits it.

fe0f66f29b9bf66bb83d96e1dda22dc2.jpg

Reactions: jimojameso, Camerz-, Scottyg and 3 others
Anyone fancy an orange RS3? Too common for me now! :p

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and Snake Pliskin
So pretty. I honestly thought colour was a girl thing! Loving the orange. Is this a special order?

I think these orange fan boys are gonna be more common than our exclusive black and silver cars RG :)

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I love this pic. It was a cloudy day, but you can see on certain bits of the car how orange it goes when the sun hits it

Seeing Catalunya red RS3 at Goodwood on a fairly bright day it did look just red.
So when I saw mine at the dealers on a cloudy day I was surprised that it had such a prominent tinge or orange.
I had seen some YouTube videos making the car look orange but I just put it down to the type light that the video was taken.

I don't mind as I still like the colour.

Mines Black and Black snake... stealth look... Saw a floral S3 today, looked oK but I'm not a silver fan. sorry ;_0

Ha ha lol we can't all like the same things :)

I was sold on floret the minute I struck eyes on it - a deep dark rich silver rather than bright & piercing like ice silver - factor in privacy glass, black pack, gloss black alloys, black mirrors etc and I reckon it will combine the two contrasts perfectly .... and I won't be a slave to keeping it clean :) or rather it will stay looking cleaner for longer and all my weekend hard work won't be undone in an instant from a rain shower which has been the bane of my life the last 6 years with black & dark blue ... I intend to fully enjoy this car and not spend all my time cleaning it lol :)

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and richard2761
It's a myth that Black cars need cleaning more snake. Wife's A3 is Glacier white and is far harder to keep looking good than black. Daughters silver Golf was bad too.

Black here too

I just love cleaning the RS

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Ha ha lol we can't all like the same things :)

I was sold on floret the minute I struck eyes on it - a deep dark rich silver rather than bright & piercing like ice silver - factor in privacy glass, black pack, gloss black alloys, black mirrors etc and I reckon it will combine the two contrasts perfectly .... and I won't be a slave to keeping it clean :) or rather it will stay looking cleaner for longer and all my weekend hard work won't be undone in an instant from a rain shower which has been the bane of my life the last 6 years with black & dark blue ... I intend to fully enjoy this car and not spend all my time cleaning it lol :)
Me too. Silver and black all the way. Except the mirror caps, which I'm leaving in ali. It seems it's going to be a rare colour! Build mid Jan.

It's a myth that Black cars need cleaning more snake. Wife's A3 is Glacier white and is far harder to keep looking good than black. Daughters silver Golf was bad too.

Lol we have opposite views on this mate :)

From 2008 to 2011 I had an ibis white TT and I found it was a breeze to look after ... Zero water marks, which was also great in hot weather summer months drying the car, no scratches or swirls and just kept looking clean far longer than any other colour.

I seriously considered white again this time as it does look good on the RS3 but I just felt the silver was a bit more classy & unusual.

I've had a black TTS remember and it was by far the worst car of my life to care for and look after and really did my head in, as a car cleaning nut .... no myth for me lol :)

Reactions: Scottyg
Black here too

I just love cleaning the RS

I do get black ... but as you say, you gotta go in with your eyes open and really REALLY enjoy cleaning your car ... often :)

Me too. Silver and black all the way. Except the mirror caps, which I'm leaving in ali. It seems it's going to be a rare colour! Build mid Jan.

Yeah I ummed & arrred over the mirror caps as like both looks but after 2 x S Audi's with Ali caps I just went gloss black for a change :)

Club silver then pal nice one - mine is build 1st Feb so not far behind you !

I have had mainly Metallic Blacks and they have all been great. Only issues I had were Daytona Grey and silver. Wife's Glacier A3 looks good but her work to keep clean.. Maybe its the red west country mud around here!

Have to agree with @Snake Pliskin. Will never buy black again. Absolutely stunning when waxed and clean but shows up every water mark or tiny blemish. Not good for the OCD. Last car was white and was a doddle to keep clean compared to my blacks of the past. The Floret I have now is pretty easy to clean as well. I would love to have a black car everytime but now that I can't detail as much as I used too it would be minging more than it would be clean.

Back on thread lol :)

RYuill's car should be somewhere in between to look after ...

Red & black pack is a great combo.

I do like to try and look after the car myself. My S3 is white and the tar spots are a nightmare, as said before it was not good for the OCD lol.

The red should look amazing after a good detail.

Reactions: Scottyg and Snake Pliskin
Snakes Ibis White is a bit like 'white van man white' boring but easy to clean solid non metallic. Glacier white is more complex. Great when clean but a pain ITA to keep looking good.

Metallic Black every time. The Panther is pearlescent and a pain to look after . Phantom was great as I hope Mythos will be.

Nahhhh ..... ibis is a clean 'crisp' white :)

Come on RG .... You're scraping barrel now black is black lol :)

and Metallic is no easier to look after than pearl :)

You're gonna be a slave to cleaning big time :blackrs4::sos:

Dab of 'showroom shine' on my floret and I'll be sorted :tearsofjoy::laughing:

Nah... Brilliant Black (non metallic ) has always been regarded as difficult to keep clean. Panther is a weird colour, lovely but also a pain to clean and repair (ask any bodyshop). The standard 'brilliant black, Phantom Black and I hope Mythos are a joy to look after... Far easier than Glacier white and silver ... no experience of floral silver to be fair! RG

Nah... Brilliant Black (non metallic ) has always been regarded as difficult to keep clean. Panther is a weird colour, lovely but also a pain to clean and repair (ask any bodyshop). The standard 'brilliant black, Phantom Black and I hope Mythos are a joy to look after... Far easier than Glacier white and silver ... no experience of floral silver to be fair! RG

I think we need to stop thinking about paint and more about bhp ... & noise ... & acceleration ... & twin oval exhausts ha ha :)

Ha ha yeah ..... Now we're on the same wave length :)

Black pack

Black glass

Black alloys

Black mirrors

:)

Mythos is plain RG lol Panther is king

Reactions: Daniel McCormick
Black pack

Black glass

Black alloys

Black mirrors

:)

I second the black 'stealth' look. Mine is being collected on NY's eve and is Mythos with black pack, mirrors, roof rails, calipers, privacy glass with a similar theme inside..... I just hope Mythos is the fastest colour just as Phantom is with my current mk 1. Will be sad to see her go as after 3 years and 8 months she has covered only 26k and is just loosened up perfectly for her next owner and has given me the most pleasure and satisfaction of any car I've owned....even more so when she got a MTM stage 1 upgrade in July. Whilst I'm still not outrageously overwhelmed by the 8V as a significantly better car, in just about every department it has improved by about 10% and I'm becoming more and more smitten as the final days of collection draw in.....oh and she is naturally spec'd with the sports exhaust which to be fair was overwhelming at the test drive.

Only criticism would be wheel arches and no option for proper buckets yet

My second choice would have been Catalunya with black pack....those pics did make me hesitate for a few moments about my choice.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
We all get things wrong T,
Am glad to see your embracing team Panther tho lol

Reactions: T-800