She's back from the wrappers.....!!

SKOOSH1970

Reaction score
Picked my cab up today after having the windscreen surround, Windows and clamshell trim wrapped in gloss black.....all expertely carried out by Callum at stripemaster in Telford, in just a few hours and I can't recommend them enough. Car people with a spotless premises, professional attitude and great value for money....more than happy to pass on their details...

....here are the resulting pics.....looking almost factory optioned in piano black

Si

Attachments

• DSC_0853.JPG
    DSC_0853.JPG
    650.7 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_0856.JPG
    DSC_0856.JPG
    654.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0854.JPG
    DSC_0854.JPG
    674 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: rjm180, Alex Ward, DieselJake and 1 other person
That looks spot on transforms the car excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, it's amazing how different she looks just by wrapping a few pieces of trim.....She's starting to get to where I want her now with just a few tweaks left to make

What's particularly impressive is how they managed to wrap the inside of the top of the windscreen where the soft top closes......absolutely fantastic attention to detail.

looks good suprised you didnt get the grill done though
Aha....I did consider it but thought it would be too fiddly to wrap so am considering water dipping it black , or plasticote it as I did the splitter.

Aha....I did consider it but thought it would be too fiddly to wrap so am considering water dipping it black , or plasticote it as I did the splitter.
i think its easy than it looks i havent done mine as i making my own rs4 style grill so will be spraying mine gloss black

How much was it if you don’t mind me asking Telford not that far from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s a really nice job. It transforms it. It’s amazing what these guys can actually do.