Should I remove the 2.0 badge? Thoughts?

Djwoody

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Thinking about taking off the 2.0 boot badge (and the s-line badge) off my A3.

So all I would be left with is the A3 and TDI badges.

Anyone have any thoughts? Yay or Nay?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 334
I agree just leave the audi badges and take the rest off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 282
I've got the same dilemma as the clean rear end looks good, but there is also something quite satisfying about letting the boy racers see a TDI badge on the back of the car as they dissapear in the rear view mirror! :)

I would say take the A3 badge off and the S-line badge off and keep the 2.0 tdi?

It depends on how proud you are to show off your engine size ?

Nice lower valance and exshast

Thanks guys.
My next question is, are they just stuck on? Removeable with a hairdryer and credit card?

Great, there's a little job I can do when I've got a spare 10 mins.
Then for something else to mod.... :)

ah mate be careful some people who tried debadging their cars had to get paint correction done as they messed up the paintwork

ah mate be careful some people who tried debadging their cars had to get paint correction done as they messed up the paintwork

Hmmm...yeah I'll have to be careful.
Do you think White Spirit would be best to use to get all the gunk off?

Hmmm...yeah I'll have to be careful.
Do you think White Spirit would be best to use to get all the gunk off?

i used a caramel wheel that I got cheap from eBay mate , it took all the gunk off and left the paint work in tact then just a quick polish and I looked like the badges where never there .

Hi everyone.Thinking about taking off the 2.0 boot badge (and the s-line badge) off my A3.So all I would be left with is the A3 and TDI badges.Anyone have any thoughts? Yay or Nay?
I'm always in 2 minds with this. I like it with and without badges.

Mine's the same colour as yours, so I would say remove the lot and leave the Audi emblem. I used a hairdryer and dental floss to remove mine, then soak the remaining adhesive with Tar Remover then a mild cutting polish to clean the area up.

seeing as it was my 23rd birthday last week maybe I should be looking to get an s3. Nearly bought a stage 2 s3 recently.

Reactions: Brodster
That's a pretty low age! Don't think i've ever seen a youngster whipping round in a new S3, not round my way anyway

Lol I just turned 24 and my TDI insurance is silly money (no points, no claims) so I wouldn't like to think how much an S3 would cost me!

We did a poll on how old S3 owners were. I thought it would of been about 30-odd but its not. It was either 23 or 24 being the avarge age for S3 ownership....but their cars were not necessarily new....but still an S3 though.

To bring it up today lose the 2.0 badge so it's just badged A3 TDI. I think they started putting the engine size on again though.

Def lose the S-Line badge. Nothing worse than extra badges, looks a bit desperate.

Reactions: R90 STL
We did a poll on how old S3 owners were. I thought it would of been about 30-odd but its not. It was either 23 or 24 being the avarge age for S3 ownership....but their cars were not necessarily new....but still an S3 though.

i was 21 when I got my S3 best car I ever owned miss it alot till I get another lol