SHOW ME - 8P 3dr ICE installs

RobMorris

Reaction score
Chaps

I need some inspiration for my install planned for my 8P 3dr..
Show me what you got..

Cheers

here is one of another member here had, he has recently sold/is currently selling it

24610_10150147450695276_572155275_11663898_5453021_n.jpg

That is a sweet set up and I almost bought it, but I think I need to have a smaller set up to give me more of the boot.
Im not after pure stealth but built to the sidewalls would be ideal.

here is one of another member here had, he has recently sold/is currently selling it

24610_10150147450695276_572155275_11663898_5453021_n.jpg

I wanted to do this Build ....I got in touch with Sonic Frontiers....they wanted between £125 - £225 to build it. Without amp and Sub.

I think it's a bit pricey but I really want it to look like this. So I might go for it.

my golf club wont fit in the boot with that in there plus i have bose so i would be limited to something like AndyMac's subs... those are expensive too

Yeah AndyMacs is out of my price range
Plus I have the wood/tools/time/space etc to build it myself.
itwasntme - Thats my prob too! I need my clubs to fit!

well if the 3 door boot is anything like the sportback boot then 1 inch lost on the sidewalls and those clubs are not getting in there! (unless you have the through-load system which then you have nothing to worry about)

only other solution i can think of is the under boot floor method but that means loosing the spare wheel which has saved me in more than one occasion so im not getting rid of that.

as i have the bose i have just stuck with it and try to forget what good crisp sound quality sounds like :3sadwalk:

Thats my build the install is sold but I know the guy who bought it is looking to sell on again. The install was abit more than £225 with the birch ply shaped boxes, magnetic panels etc was £950. £225 wouldn't even cover the materials tbh

I have OEM look door builds which are on ebay at the moment

Last edited:
Thats my build the install is sold but I know the guy who bought it is looking to sell on again. The install was abit more than £225 with the birch ply shaped boxes, magnetic panels etc was £950. £225 wouldn't even cover the materials tbh

I have OEM look door builds which are on ebay at the moment

Can you let me know when he sells it.....I'm Very interested. :drool: £225 is just the price for the boxes empty by the way.

Last edited:
Yeah £950 was with no equipment, he use to do basic MDF sub boxes shaped abit for £225 but nothing like mine (Lee's words not mine, was on the phone to him when I saw this topic)