show me your pipes

Roots

Reaction score
so i'ev got my car booked in at longlife for the 14th, and just wondering what exits you guys have on your a4s?

mines 1.8t, twin exit, was thinking possibly 4" rolled tips, as its whats oem but bigger, but are there other options? not really a fan of the ovals, looks too RS4ish.

any pictures would be lovely

Cheers
Chris

P1000527_zps7d020d4a.jpg

Reactions: ruairi83
2x twin 3.5" staggered and slashed, they are stainless but quite fancied black so plastidipped them, grubby in the pics tho!!

Reactions: Neil2014
can you stop showing us that rear end mate, its just so cool i want that setup, NOW.....:cool::) utter automotive filth, i love it.

imagejpg2_zpsd56ca4aa.jpg

imagejpg17_zpsef3806a0.jpg

a53a5a09c72aed9632c1f2edd6249c94_zpsfa933663.jpg

Reactions: Steven collins, Neil2014, johnarmy and 1 other person
Did you trim the valance at all for those ovals?

The 3 cars shown so far have been awesome and not helped lol :)

This is what ive seen and like

Attachments

• rear exhaust and tips installed.jpg
    rear exhaust and tips installed.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 245
S line rear bumper with genuine s4 valence bud no trimming just a swap over

Is there a part number or place to get these from?

The picture of the white rear end is a B6, they have slightly different rear ends on some models. The B7 has contours around the tailpipe exists, whereas some of the B6's are smooth.

Here's mine:

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01787.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

These are 4" slash cut draga tips (not inward or outward rolled). 4.5" will fit but it looks a little too big for the standard cut-outs.

Reactions: JMGR33N and Jespy
Yeeeeeh ;)

The slash cut draga tips look awesome :)

I had it done today, and here is what I went for :)

4" rolled in tips :)

Reactions: Neil2014
Any reason you didn't go for an angled/slash cut to better match the contours of the valance?

Where did you get it done? Did you just change the tips?

Any reason you didn't go for an angled/slash cut to better match the contours of the valance?

Where did you get it done? Did you just change the tips?

I didn't like the look of the slash cut pipes they had, these look awesome and fit amazingly, the system is cat back, 2.5" to the middle box, then 2" from middle to both back boxes :)

downpipe and decat next

Roots realy liking them tips, I've 3.5 rolled tips to go on ASAP just waitin on getting splitter painted :D

Reactions: Roots