Show me your Quantum & Daytona grey A4/S4 Avant Black Editions

leedodds1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently drive a B9 A4 Avant black edition which is 3 years old and due to go back. I've decided to order a S4 Avant black edition after being blown away by a test drive, what an amazing engine!

I just can't decided between Quantum or Daytona grey!!!

Show me your cars for inspiration

Not really a black edition but here my top spec A4 Avant Sline.

ae69e5c9d1b594213ad8136ca14f5801.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: jds_sg
Daytona is a legend of a colour on here.

img_20181031_103537-jpg.169061

image-jpeg.89128

img_0163-jpg.97778

img_1317-jpg.106045

1a9e0cbe-6f4e-494c-99d7-c8fa11dfa126-jpeg.139083

e158f34ff5d21fd8542e4ed8bc7032d0.jpg

Reactions: OCDaveS4, A4A4 and jds_sg
Beautiful! I've always loved pearlescent paint finishes to, in comparison, boring metalic ones

Can’t help with with a pic as mine is a saloon, but Daytona is such an amazing colour. The pics above just confirm you’d be mad to go with anything else. Just saying...:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: unitzero
8b1ab6d501c31b139ba4738b1593391c.jpg

Just thought I needed to post another Daytona pic - once again. Sorry I don’t have the black edition, but it shows how good Daytona is when clean and glossy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8b1ab6d501c31b139ba4738b1593391c.jpg

Just thought I needed to post another Daytona pic - once again. Sorry I don’t have the black edition, but it shows how good Daytona is when clean and glossy.

Do you need to modify the arch to get the wheel in that far? I know you’re on air suspension, just interested how far the wheel goes before it rubs on anything.

Can’t help with with a pic as mine is a saloon, but Daytona is such an amazing colour. The pics above just confirm you’d be mad to go with anything else. Just saying...:tearsofjoy:

Haha!
This might sound crazy to most but I've actually ordered a Quantum grey S4 black edition over Daytona grey, the main reason being I've only ever seen a hand full of them on the road and it always stands out a different (I like different). I love Daytona grey but I see lots of them on the road, saying that I might be ordering a Daytona grey car for my wife soon.

Reactions: SPIKE_
Do you need to modify the arch to get the wheel in that far? I know you’re on air suspension, just interested how far the wheel goes before it rubs on anything.

No, it’s is close, and I tend to get a dirty tyre from where it touches the inside of the arch liner when dropping and tucking the wheel all the way up there though. So I’ve stopped doing that and just drop until the rim of the wheel sits flush with the arch as pictured.

Daytona grey is one of the best Audi colours at the moment,i'm on my second Audi in this colour.

Quantum grey is a cool looking colour but I would be worried that I would get bored of it pretty quickly. It's nice to see it now and again but to see it everyday, I'm not sure I would still like it. Daytona is much more elegant and refined colour. The only problem with it is that to get the best out of it, it needs to be kept clean all the time.

Reactions: SiPie