Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

You could cover the current A4/B9 with any paint colour and it still wouldn't improve its appearance mate...most definitely Audi's most bland looking car to date...shame
@jassyo06 - Funny that my wee scotch friend - I quite like it, but I do prefer it in ibis white TBH
Don't forget I'm looking at tow cars & not show cars like you buddy ;):D
lol

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
@jassyo06 - Funny that my wee scotch friend - I quite like it, but I do prefer it in ibis white TBH
Don't forget I'm looking at tow cars & not show cars like you buddy ;):D
lol

@Bristle Hound Lordy Lordy I presume my English mate....Scotch is a drink, not a nationality. No wonder the Scots are thinking of staying in Europe, if Boris gets his way with no agreement. :blink:

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 3 others
You could cover the current A4/B9 with any paint colour and it still wouldn't improve its appearance mate...most definitely Audi's most bland looking car to date...shame
Is it not just a big A3 / S3? :whistle2:

(I'll get my coat.....)

Reactions: Jcbmally, TYb, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Is it not just a big A3 / S3? :whistle2:

(I'll get my coat.....)
Naw lol
20190820 184510

Again loading respectable sized photos on to here still seems to be a problem for me.....not my phone!!!!

Reactions: TYb, AlS3BE, Bristle Hound and 6 others
@jassyo06 - Your S3 colour looking very suspiciously like the turbo blue colour ... :whistle2:

iu

Not another doubter Elvis sang a song all about suspicious minds ...mate...Turbo Blue is a good bit lighter than my paint colour....as l said stop looking at new cars mate...coz yer Mrs ain't gonna....like it.....lol

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn, Flying Scotsman and 1 other person
Not another doubter Elvis sang a song all about suspicious minds ...mate...Turbo Blue is a good bit lighter than my paint colour....as l said stop looking at new cars mate...coz yer Mrs ain't gonna....like it.....lol
@jassyo06 - PMSL :D

Reactions: NevMan and Audi Bairn

Summation
Turbo Blue v Voodoo blue
Like comparing
Scuba Blue to Sepang Blue...l have seen it in a q5, q3, A5,A1,TTS,Similar yup but voodoo is darker....As they say to imitate is the sincerest form of Flattery
l will change my car again 18 months time,but its very difficult to chose a unique paint colour now without going overboard into the realms of lairyness ie bad taste but definitely will chose another Flat paint mate not driving about in a common paint colour ?another lovely paint colour which l really like is BMW's Misano Blue even closer to voodoo than turbo and its a pearlescent paint seen it on a new Z4 the other day

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Bristle Hound and Adam14
another lovely paint colour which l really like is BMW's Misano Blue even closer to voodoo than turbo and its a pearlescent paint seen it on a new Z4 the other day
Does look nice :thumbs up:

bmw-z4-20l-1602c.jpg

If you like cars primarily driven by hairdressers ! lol
Gets coat ... :superman:

Reactions: TYb, Pinky1959, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Does look nice :thumbs up:

bmw-z4-20l-1602c.jpg

If you like cars primarily driven by hairdressers ! lol
Gets coat ... :superman:
Says the man that tows a caravan besides its far better looking than a B9 or a A3...I could easily live with the hairdresser jibes driving a Z4 M40i

Reactions: BarryG79, Audi Bairn, NevMan and 1 other person
Says the man that tows a caravan besides its far better looking than a B9 or a A3...I could easily live with the hairdresser jibes driving a Z4 M40i

- hairdresser jibes only apply to smaller engines like 2.0 or less IMHO

Reactions: Bristle Hound, BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
Capture

Any of you blue experts want to help me out identifying this colour? I'm thinking aruba blue? Not entirely sure though.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Is that an exclusive colour? They didn't seem to offer it for this model year in the paint options
It was a Exclusive paint colour back before 2013...mate I've never heard of Aruba Blye,its pish poor quality photo to be honest...but does look like Sepang

Reactions: Kayobong
Need to brush up on your blues pal :whistle2:Appreciated though:icon thumright:

Yup....lol but to be honest l was only viewing yer post firstly via my phone....now back on the home PC with a 32 inch monitor....size does MATTER....lol

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn and NevMan
2c9f5f0e12f935e861c58273e8b0e28b.jpg

Not technically exclusive but noggy blue making a comeback

Reactions: Pinky1959, s3mad_dude, SPIKE_ and 3 others
Shiraz Red TTS
4c385b6a94bd384e232d3dbfaaef631f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: s3mad_dude, -Ju- and Jassyo06
Shiraz Red TTS
4c385b6a94bd384e232d3dbfaaef631f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

On a TT it's Exclusive but this colour was popular on a lot of low end 8v models and l mean basic models back in the day so not that desirable on a TTS looks good in sunlight but my god it's as dull as dishwater when there aint sunlight/any light

Reactions: NevMan
I quite like that Shiraz red but on the S/RS cars it’s nice to see a proper bright colour.

Nogaro blue isn’t exactly a rare colour in the Audi community but I haven’t seen many facelift 8V S3 or RS3 models with it. This is my one and I love it:wub: :nogarors4:

118-C8-A62-C997-4-A66-8-FCA-198-AA9235-BC3.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, NevMan and hawesy25
Reactions: -Ju-, Frizzley, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
My only audi related regret is not having the funds to buy an 8p RS3 brand new...so I could have ordered it in original 8p (8p1) Lava Grey.

I had a lava grey 8p1 tdi and it was the best paintjob I've ever had, and I've had a few since, tungsten bronze pearlescent being a close second. Pic below of tungsten when I picked it up in 2017...almost discounted it because it looked brown inside Audi under the lighting.

I like my current S3 too.

Tungsten

Reactions: 45bvtc