Show us Glacier White

Love them V-spoke alloys!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers SJ, the stealership threw them on for free as when it was time to collect another customer needed 2x 18" in a hurry as they had had an altercation with our glorious Sydney pot holed roads. So in order not to delay our delivery, I got the 19's free - happy days!

Reactions: SJ43 and pburv
Cheers SJ, the stealership threw them on for free as when it was time to collect another customer needed 2x 18" in a hurry as they had had an altercation with our glorious Sydney pot holed roads. So in order not to delay our delivery, I got the 19's free - happy days!
That's a first!......Someone who is glad there are pot holes on the roads.....lol
Nice one... :friends:

Reactions: Pook, Jassyo06 and SJ43

That is ****** awesome haha

Reactions: pburv
Mine looks about the same spec as this! Take it yours has got the Mag ride? Looks sweet! Cemented my decision for Glacier now!!
Thanks, when it's under the lights it just sparkles :) very classy looking. However I'm going to let you down slightly, mine is just a 2.0TDI, no S3 or mag ride I'm afraid ha! It's all spec'd up other than the engine though, I love it!

Thanks, when it's under the lights it just sparkles :) very classy looking. However I'm going to let you down slightly, mine is just a 2.0TDI, no S3 or mag ride I'm afraid ha! It's all spec'd up other than the engine though, I love it!

Hey don't worry about that, looks class! I'be only for the 1.4 mate, company car so.

Hey don't worry about that, looks class! I'be only for the 1.4 mate, company car so.
Sweet. Nearly went for the 1.4 myself but after the test drive I don't think I could have lived with losing the torque. I love VW 2.0L TDIs. Enjoy the car mate.