IMG 0830

Reactions: Jassyo06, CHEZ, Jimbob76 and 9 others
Reactions: Jimbob76, Leevr, V6_Man and 1 other person
BSD doing its thing :thumbs up:

vfiYPAfl.jpg

Reactions: Jimbob76, THQuattro, Bulldog and 1 other person
InCollage 20190904 1938030082

Reactions: THQuattro, Jonnie, Jimbob76 and 2 others
Not the greatest photo, but after battling against rain showers and getting a basic maintenance wash dried and finished with green D&D, I’m enjoying the reflections of my garage ceiling under fluorescent tubes...

498C91CB AB1D 48DF 9D98 DFD9192604FC

Garage improvement project nearly at the next stage, new remote controlled electric roller doors getting fitted on 7h November :thumbs up:

Reactions: THQuattro, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Not the greatest photo, but after battling against rain showers and getting a basic maintenance wash dried and finished with green D&D, I’m enjoying the reflections of my garage ceiling under fluorescent tubes...

View attachment 192399

Garage improvement project nearly at the next stage, new remote controlled electric roller doors getting fitted on 7h November :thumbs up:

That reflection is astonishing. What products do you use to achieve that?

Reactions: Jimbob76
That reflection is astonishing. What products do you use to achieve that?

Kind words. Thank you. Best advice I can give is that the best level of gloss doesn’t come from the finishing products you use, but from the underlying cleanliness and correction of the paint underneath ’em. Any finishing products such as wax, quick detailer, paint sealant etc can enhance what’s underneath, but if your ‘base’ paint/clear coat isn’t properly cleaned and free from bonded contaminants such as tar or iron fall out, or is swirl ridden from a poor previous wash regime, then you’re piddling in the wind.

The short answer for the photo above, with today’s effort, is snow foam and 2 bucket wash (with grit guards) using Bilt Hamber Auto Foam and Auto Wash, dried with drying towels then a quick once over with Bouncer’s Done and Dusted quick detailer. That’s it.

Long answer is a longer term regime using a whole host of other products and techniques to get and keep the ‘base’ paint as correct as possible, so that today’s quick wash only took an hour. It’s a Pandora’s box of fun and learning pal. So hang about on this detailing section of the forum and you can learn a lot (as I have, and I still am!) :thumbs up:

Not trying to be mysterious, it’s just a deep well to explore!

Reactions: Jonnie
Partner's car done&dusted today, a tad chilly out there, ice ferns on the conservatory so that weather:
20191109 121530

Reactions: Jonnie, Jassyo06, THQuattro and 2 others
48b0759706a7aa942d23470337e7bc05.plist
14854541c282f43c99be446fbcdbd0e7.jpg
e7443fb25d993590212d0e8dc99d5bdd.jpg
49e8fed13e305de5460d55cbfdbcc037.jpg
7ce87e49b2c390c7f470979307883f95.plist

Polished up a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bulldog, Moon, Bristle Hound and 4 others
Our X3 wearing Gyeon Cure :thumbs up:

7ZWwd0Bl.jpg

7BS0UAyl.jpg

dmA2q5sl.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, BarryG79 and Scotty75
Did I come back to the right forum all these bimmers

Lovely motor though Col . Must get round to opening my unused bottle of Cure

Reactions: Bryant1998 and Bristle Hound
Reactions: V6_Man and Scotty75
Did I come back to the right forum all these bimmers

Lovely motor though Col . Must get round to opening my unused bottle of Cure

Now its really... BMWsport.net lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, BarryG79, V6_Man and 1 other person

Speaking of BMWs, I thought I'll show reflection shot on my workhorse that I bought recently as well

84f49dc1ee9fa5fc1f3f1fea7d513b98.jpg

Reactions: A4A4, THQuattro, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
On a serious note , Audi do need to up their game . Looking at what other brands offer in the same price bracket , Audi are falling short . Charging a fortune for options is ridiculous when they are already premium priced cars.

Maybe they are recouping the costs of diesel gate at the customers expense ........ Seems they are losing some die hard customers either way .

Reactions: Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and V6_Man
On a serious note , Audi do need to up their game . Looking at what other brands offer in the same price bracket , Audi are falling short . Charging a fortune for options is ridiculous when they are already premium priced cars.

Maybe they are recouping the costs of diesel gate at the customers expense ........ Seems they are losing some die hard customers either way .

Everyone is allowed a car change mistake mate lol the BMW suv range are very attractive cars bar the X4 l cant see the attraction myself but my car needs dont require one,I'll still go Audi next time around all going well

Reactions: Scotty75
Everyone is allowed a car change mistake mate lol the BMW suv range are very attractive cars bar the X4 l cant see the attraction myself but my car needs dont require one,I'll still go Audi next time around all going well
All said and done, well be going approved used next time

Reactions: Jassyo06
Survived the journey to the east of england today. Feels like the first time it's been dry for months:
20191223 161256

Reactions: THQuattro, V6_Man and Jassyo06
Car3

Reactions: Hunty, V6_Man, feva and 2 others
B61AVQHl.jpg

Reactions: V6_Man, THQuattro, feva and 1 other person
IMG 1644

My mums L reg 405, @tjscarcare snowfoam, shampoo and ceramic detailer.

Reactions: Hunty, Jonnie, V6_Man and 3 others
tr8LouWl.jpg

Reactions: Hunty, Jonnie, Neil Woodburn and 3 others