Reactions: Jassyo06
20161121 092304
It's been on 10mins more on drive than car lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Here's one of the Mrs A3 S Line Sportback becoming white again

IMG 20161113 190927

A Bilt Hamber mix of AutoFoam and SurfexHD doing the job nicely

Reactions: SPIKE_
My first attempt, cheap snow foam unfortunately and most of it has hit the road...

Attachments

• Audi Snow.jpg
    Audi Snow.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 350
Stupidly I purchased Demon foam, I will get something better, just didn't want to waste my money on first practise..

Although, having read reviews and I trust Bristle Hound's recommendations, I might start using Valet Pro's Citrus Pre-wash instead..

i use snow foam, then apply pre wash to heavily soiled areas (bumpers/sills) and leave it to dwell while i wash roof/glass

Here's mine from yesterday Magifoam and Autobrite Lance.I still need to get used to it but it worked well.
Audi S3 Snowfoam

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Raiden, azibux1 and 1 other person
20170416 095258
AB Snowfoam and lance today
AndyF

My 1st attempt at using snow foam on my FL A3 using valet pro PH neutral snow foam
20170415 185148 crop 753x472

Reactions: Jassyo06, Ollie2014, Bristle Hound and 3 others
778a729cf40123e9631f8a868c89c22d.jpg
cddc2c27f5179725a5f7ca77bb11cbe0.jpg
bb9f9be05b0cedf462a4227d07fa4a8b.jpg

Different days same location
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Jassyo06, MattSedg, Bristle Hound and 2 others
IMG 1161

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 485
  • IMG_1160.JPG
    IMG_1160.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 465
Reactions: Jassyo06, Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Is that snow foam or shaving foam

Reactions: mxnrg, jjc86 and MattSedg
Thought I'd have a play with the snow foamer since I got a new more powerful power washer, Karcher K4 FC
Certainly foams up a lot better

rpa9tZFl.jpg

I'm using CarChem's Detailing SF
http://car-chem.com/store/snow-foam-5tlr

Reactions: Moon, bigup and Jassyo06
BlurImage 6 1 2018 6 10 16
Gyeon foam using my K4fc its a belter
AndyF Team Navarra.@ Bristle Hound How you doing Guru going to try some BSD mixing lol.

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
This snow foaming thing. ..... Mixing is the key for better cleansing and less chance of it drying on the panels, bilt hamber snow foam is perfect for the summer months, as well being great at cleansing, it's not a high foamer and being so slides off the car giving it less time to dry out on the panels.
In the winter months l use valet pro Advanced snow foam, it has deeper cleaning abilities and foams up like no other ideal for staying on the panels longer but
I prefer a runny mixture ie a mix you can hear plopping off onto the ground ..... These cars with the Xmas card look may look impressive but in reality the mix is more than likely too strong
Valet pro citrus pre wash, l used a 5 litre bottle through the winter months this year and to be honest l didn't see it cleaning any better than the snow foam l use, so l won't be buying it again.
And l ask myself now and again are these snowfoams really worth it ... "Placebo effect" As just blasting away the dirt off your car with a pressure washer can give similar results

Reactions: CHEZ, NevMan and Andy F
@jassyo06
Snowtoam guru
AndyF Team Navarra

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
This snow foaming thing. ..... Mixing is the key for better cleansing and less chance of it drying on the panels, bilt hamber snow foam is perfect for the summer months, as well being great at cleansing, it's not a high foamer and being so slides off the car giving it less time to dry out on the panels.
In the winter months l use valet pro Advanced snow foam, it has deeper cleaning abilities and foams up like no other ideal for staying on the panels longer but
I prefer a runny mixture ie a mix you can hear plopping off onto the ground ..... These cars with the Xmas card look may look impressive but in reality the mix is more than likely too strong
Valet pro citrus pre wash, l used a 5 litre bottle through the winter months this year and to be honest l didn't see it cleaning any better than the snow foam l use, so l won't be buying it again.
And l ask myself now and again are these snowfoams really worth it ... "Placebo effect" As just blasting away the dirt off your car with a pressure washer can give similar results
@jassyo06 - ^ Subjective ;):D

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 I have tried panels with and without citrus pre wash and found a difference. So many variables though YMMV as they say.

@David Stokes - Plenty of SF pic's in here buddy
See post no.1 for my first SF attempt lol

Reactions: OCDaveS4, Audi Bairn and NevMan
You don't snow foam yer car, you don't machine polish either...... a just don't know mate two of the most satisfying jobs of detailing no hope for ye
@jassyo06 - Been there done both of 'em mate
SF'ing not as effective for me, as I think I may have mentioned ;)
Haven't the time of the inclination for machine polishing again TBH

Got to do what works best for you not for the masses my wee scotch friend on holiday
wave.gif

laughing.gif

Reactions: SPIKE_ and NevMan
And your thoughts ? Thought you didn’t SF anymore Col?
@q5man - Pleased with the results of the CarChem SF
I don't as a rule. Thought I'd have a play as I haven't used it for a while
It hasn't convinced me to go back to it TBH. I'll be sticking with the VP CPW

My first attempt at foaming with Autobrite Magifoam a few months back. In all honesty I’m not convinced it’s much more effective than a good blast with the pressure washer with just water but it got the neighbours curtains twitching!

19ED1D05 AE79 4B75 935D 3CAF42A1A1A9

Reactions: BarryG79 and Bristle Hound
My first attempt at foaming with Autobrite Magifoam a few months back. In all honesty I’m not convinced it’s much more effective than a good blast with the pressure washer with just water but it got the neighbours curtains twitching!

View attachment 194562
That's easily tested apply snow foam to one side door and leave the other a prewash is a must in winter time

Reactions: NevMan and feva