Signature Settings

Since the site has changed my sig no longer shows up, and I can't see anything on this link as to a setting for this?

The link above in post 1 should take you to your signature settings. If you have clicked the link, where does it take you as it works fine for me on safari on ipad and iphone. Can you take a screen shot for us if it dont work for you and we will take a look:) x

@Jimmy TDI - I've just assumed your account profile (don't panic, your password and private stuff aren't exposed!) to see if I can make edits 'as you' as it were.

I'm sorry/notsorry for finishing the statement in your sig ;) - but certainly the controls are where they should be; if you hover-over your name at the far top-right of the page, you should get a menu; one of the options near the top is for 'Signature' - which is where I added a cheeky bit ;)

If you're using Microsoft Internet Exploder, you might need to disable compatibility mode.

And if you haven't been able to get into the controls to remove the bit I added in the next hour or so, I promise I'll go and remove it! :)

All the best,

R

Reactions: CHEZ
@FactionOne you cheeky sob, how very dare you add that to my sig ha ha.

Sorry I wasn't very clear in my first post.
I had found where to edit my sig in the profile section, but I can't see my (or anyone else's) sig on any posts I view.
I wasn't sure if there was another option somewhere that dictates if you see, or don't see peoples sigs when viewing the forum.

;)

Fair enough; that's kind of an odd one.

Brace yourself then, I'm going to be in you again to check. It won't hurt much...

R

Reactions: Sandra
That be in your privacy settings where you tick a box to see others signatures (think its browsing options) :) x

Hmm.

I could see them all...

Sigs1

I could even see yours ours :)

Sigs2

Are you browsing on a mobile, or other device with a smaller screen (the site won't render sigs to save space on small screens)?

Rob.

Bobby, type your signature, then highlight it, use the link button( 7th position on the tool bar ), and link it to thread and and press embed. Save Changes and that should be you.

Reactions: bobby singh